Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Foot Scenes (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Best Foot Scenes
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best scene has to be the Jackie Brown scene with Brigdet Fonda. [Jerkoff]

And another good scene is from Kathleen Turner in War of The Roses when she puts her foot right on his cock. [Drool]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex M
Board Regular
Member # 7968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex M   Email Alex M   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three other great foot scenes is one my personal favorite. Friday The 13th Part 7 The New Blood when Sandra (Heidi Kozak) the skinny dipping victim you get to see a closeup of her feet when Jason grabs her foot and pulls her under water (very erotic I think)and again later Jason drags her naked corpse out of the lake and her feet drag across the sand. That was the one that got me into this to begin with when I was 7. And another is Jill Masterson (Shirley Eaton) in Goldfinger. Lots of foot closeups and best of all her gold painted feet when she is found gilded. And last the 1953 House Of Wax where the main girl is shackled and there are closeups of her feet and sh moves her toes around. Thats one thing I love the most abou DVD's played in XBOX is you can zoom in and really see there feet good.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alex M:
Friday The 13th Part 7 The New Blood when Sandra (Heidi Kozak) the skinny dipping victim you get to see a closeup of her feet when Jason grabs her foot and pulls her under water

As somebody who was a bit fanatical about horror movies when I was younger, I was always disappointed that the Friday the 13th series (and slasher movies in general) didn't make better use of their gratuitous supply of nude scenes from a foot fetishist's perspective. While the Friday series featured plenty of boobies, it offered remarkably little in the way of bare feet shots. Oh well, I guess we have to convince Quentin to start directing horror instead. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex M
Board Regular
Member # 7968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex M   Email Alex M   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Even though I am pretty much obsessed with the Friday The 13th movies. That is one thing they lacked was foot scenes. That is about the only scene that I can think of in the Friday films.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I almost forgot about Overboard...Goldie Hawn had a few foot scenes in that movie that I would rewind, pause and slow mo quite a bit. [Big Grin] [Drool]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Oh, and I almost forgot about Overboard...Goldie Hawn had a few foot scenes in that movie that I would rewind, pause and slow mo quite a bit. [Big Grin] [Drool]

(I remember around this same time, I used to love to check out the Sports Illustrated models.....Kathy Ireland and Elle Macpherson used to always have some gorgeous foot shots. [Wink] )
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you really sit & think about it, there's actually TOO many to mention. Speaking of which, reminded me of yet another motion picture I always enjoyed: "Lolita"

So many 'foot scenes' in this movie...you may want to watch it alone! (It's a MUST SEE.) Dominique Swain, the main attraction of this film, is simply irresistable. Has anyone else seen this actress in any TV roles/pictures lately?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but i liked that scene from serial mom where the older lady had her wrinkled soles up directly in front of the camera. I didn't really like the dog licking her feet but i enjoyed her wrinkled soles. I think the guy who made this film has a little foot fetish. But if anyone gets the chance, watch serial mom for that scene.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvurfeet
Board Regular
Member # 11410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvurfeet   Email luvurfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

how about "The big lebowski", when I don't remember her name is painting her toenails and then ask the guy to blow on them, with a nice close-up on her feet. And there's a cool peadal-pumping scene too on that movie...

Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvurfeet:
how about "The big lebowski", when I don't remember her name is painting her toenails and then ask the guy to blow on them, with a nice close-up on her feet.

Yep, I won't be forgetting when I first saw that scene anytime soon. I was attending a private foot party in a Maryland suburb about 45 minutes or so from Baltimore back around 2000, and one of the rooms had cable television so I kept flipping back and forth between the adult networks (Spice, Spice 2, Playboy, and Adam & Eve) and somehow I accidentally wandered away from them altogether and landed on one of the movie networks which happened to be showing The Big Lebowski. I'm glad I stayed tune because that toenail-painting scene took me by pleasant surprise and made me twice as horny as I already was!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TnT
Member # 6156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TnT   Email TnT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two movies that come to mind for me are the classic

Bull Durham- Kevin Costner painting Susan Sarandon's toes after sex.

And a real crappy movie but some great foot shots

Just for Kicks- Stars Tom Arnold and a couple of twin boy actors. Arnold is in it for maybe 5 minutes, The kid's mom and her sister have at least 3 good shots of their feet including her sister giving herself a pedicure! [Smile]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvurfeet:
Hey all,

how about "The big lebowski", when I don't remember her name is painting her toenails and then ask the guy to blow on them, with a nice close-up on her feet. And there's a cool peadal-pumping scene too on that movie...

I think that's Tara Reid. The character she portrays is Bunny Lebowski. That's one of my favorite movies. Almost any Quentin Tarantino movie is good for some feet scenes though.
[Mmm]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a scene in the middle of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom in which Kate Capshaw's lying on a bed. I used to stare at that a lot.

Used to watch the scene in Melrose Place with Jake, Jo, and the whipped cream too. It was the sight of Daphne Zuniga during this scene that coined the phrase "perfect feet" with me. Hers are lovely.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcorebro13
Board Regular
Member # 4637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcorebro13   Email hardcorebro13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo all i know, check out king kong...soooo many barefoot scenes of the chick and she has really nice feet.Shes barefoot the whole time shes on the island
Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uno1:
Used to watch the scene in Melrose Place with Jake, Jo, and the whipped cream too. It was the sight of Daphne Zuniga during this scene that coined the phrase "perfect feet" with me. Hers are lovely.

I TOEtally agree, Uno1! [Thumbs Up]

I always found Daphne Zuniga attractive, but after that episode...I was in love! I especially enjoyed it because she used the word "toe man". (I think it's the same episode) Not too many TV shows plainly spell it out for you.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links