Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Foot Scenes (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Best Foot Scenes
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attention all- nice foot scene, which is good and bad. Angel Eyes staring Jennifer Lopez she swims with this guy and says kiss me where I've never been kissed he goes underwater then brings her foot up and kisses it. Good because great scene- bad because oh man i wish it was me and please with the luck let's watch the guy who did the scene hate feet. Also a couple of good foot shots in monster in law of JLO wearing flip flops.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh, i have more to add! I caught the flick "Into The Blue" a while back. Aside from having Jessica Alba barefoot and in a bikini for half the movie theres a REALLY hot scene of a blonde chick on a boat...she's sunbathing (topless) and the camera rests on her soles for a while. There's some more after of her soles and bare feet while she covers her breasts w/ her arm, it's very sexy!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayse
Board Regular
Member # 10777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayse   Email jayse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 songs, amazing footjob scene in the bathtub.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nobody remembers Detriot Rock City when Edward Furlong got the tip of his penis squeezed by the toes of that hott mature woman he met at that strip club causing him to orgasm in his pants?

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Norseman
Board Regular
Member # 12549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norseman   Email Norseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like Goldie Hawn's feet, check out Wildcats. There's a scene where she's in the bathtub and she turns the water off with her red-painted toes. Nice.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scene from the famous Limo Catfight from True Lies where Jamie Lee Curtis pushes Tia Carrere face away with her feet.

The closing credits of The Sweeteest thing where Christina Applegate is biting Cameron Diaz foot and Cameron responds by kicking her in the nose...hard!

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great scene that 'conerz' is talking about in 'Into the Blue'. The feet belong to the sexy Ashley scott, and her soles are to die for, some of the sexiest feet you will see in a hollywood movie.

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links