Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have many feet in 2005? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Have many feet in 2005?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking back on 2005, I sucked the feet of at least 10 different women. With the exception of two out of the ten, these escalted eventually to footjobs. Out of the ones that escalated to footjobs, only in two instances did the footjobs happen with the women only once. All of the others were all footjobs that happened with the women multiple times, from as few as twice, up to five times during the course of the year.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2--- my ex, and my lovely friend jules....

Just for the record.....you blew hers outta the water Lovely..... [Kiss]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvTheFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvTheFeet   Email LuvTheFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 2005 I sucked the feet of only 2 girls. I never been to any foot parties either.

So far in 2006, I have sucked ZERO girls feet [Cry]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuvTheFeet:
So far in 2006, I have sucked ZERO girls feet

You've still got over ¾ of 2006 left to work with, so get moving!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurviver
Loyal Member
Member # 12601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurviver   Email solesurviver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only my girls feet
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None in 2005 for me, unfortunately, but I did two completely different kinds of feet the year before. And one of them was asleep the whole night. That was fun. The other one coincided with the loss of my virginity....
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links