Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Goes Nuts - Commits Assault, Throws Burrito! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Girl Goes Nuts - Commits Assault, Throws Burrito!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Bman -

"Taco Tosser" ... I LOVE that! As to the taco-tossing phycho? You'll get no argument from me on that!!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Gimme -

This has happened before and it's happened a number of time - yet usually, not to this degree. As to us trying to generate interest in foot party attendance? Well I can tell you that we are not looking for guests and in fact, have no room for new guests (either in Seattle or Portland). The guest lists are full and we close them down weeks before any event. We are the only foot party in America (I think) that regulates our guest list and numbers ... and turns many away.

Further - that we are pretty much on a "membership basis" these days anyway; meaning we are relying on known, repeated guests - rather than trying to recruit new ones. New people are always welcome, but they must be invited - and that doesn't happen often.

Girls - they are the greatest thing in this world and I love them. It's a pretty large bunch though and full of varied and interesting types. This particular one was not exactly interested in what we are doing, so we move on to the next one .. and there will certainly be a next one.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
Hello Ben. I just dont get it. You did nothing wrong here. Giving a lady a compliment on her eyes, hands, hair, or even her feet is not sexual harrasment.

actually a girl can file a sexual harrassment lawsuit if you compliment her haircut

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben

what is your success rate when approaching girls for foot medeling pics?

would you say most are open or not open?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Alright, I was really cool about this when the first two knuckleheads came into this thread, with (inane and uninformed) sexual harrassment comments. Enough is enough and I'm going to set this straight right here and now.

For your edification, Mighty Mike - and that of the others who made similar, ridiculous comments, HERE is the actual meaning of "Sexual Harrassment", the reason such laws were conceived, WHO they apply to and the intent thereof. Your attention is invited to the fact that these laws apply ONLY IN THE WORKPLACE, and ... even at that, they do not apply in all workplaces, and that these statutes can not be made to apply in private companies:

Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Title VII applies to employers with 15 or more employees, including state and local governments. It also applies to employment agencies and to labor organizations, as well as to the federal government.

Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when this conduct explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance, or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.

Sexual harassment can occur in a variety of circumstances, including but not limited to the following:

* The victim as well as the harasser may be a woman or a man. The victim does not have to be of the opposite sex.
* The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or a non-employee.
* The victim does not have to be the person harassed but could be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.
* Unlawful sexual harassment may occur without economic injury to or discharge of the victim.
* The harasser's conduct must be unwelcome.

Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 provides that "it shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer . . . to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin."

In a series of major decisions in 1998, the United States Supreme Court clarified and broadened the law. In a unanimous decision in March, 1998 the Court said: "When the workplace is permeated with discriminatory intimidation, ridicule, and insult that is sufficiently severe or pervasive to alter the conditions of the victim's employment and create an abusive working environment, Title VII is violated.

====================

SO - your statement "actually a girl can file a sexual harrassment lawsuit if you compliment her haircut" is patently false, completely wrong and absolutely without merit of any kind, whatsoever.

[ March 20, 2006, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Alright, I was really cool about this when the first two knuckleheads came into this thread, with (inane and uninformed) sexual harrassment comments. Enough is enough and I'm going to set this straight right here and now.

For your edification, Mighty Mike - and that of the others who made similar, ridiculous comments, HERE is the actual meaning of "Sexual Harrassment", the reason such laws were conceived, WHO they apply to and the intent thereof. Your attention is invited to the fact that these laws apply ONLY IN THE WORKPLACE, and ... even at that, they do not apply in all workplaces, and that these statutes can not be made to apply in private companies:

Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Title VII applies to employers with 15 or more employees, including state and local governments. It also applies to employment agencies and to labor organizations, as well as to the federal government.

Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when this conduct explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance, or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.

Sexual harassment can occur in a variety of circumstances, including but not limited to the following:

* The victim as well as the harasser may be a woman or a man. The victim does not have to be of the opposite sex.
* The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or a non-employee.
* The victim does not have to be the person harassed but could be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.
* Unlawful sexual harassment may occur without economic injury to or discharge of the victim.
* The harasser's conduct must be unwelcome.

Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 provides that "it shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer . . . to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin."

In a series of major decisions in 1998, the United States Supreme Court clarified and broadened the law. In a unanimous decision in March, 1998 the Court said: "When the workplace is permeated with discriminatory intimidation, ridicule, and insult that is sufficiently severe or pervasive to alter the conditions of the victim's employment and create an abusive working environment, Title VII is violated.

====================

SO - your statement "actually a girl can file a sexual harrassment lawsuit if you compliment her haircut" is patently false, completely wrong and absolutely without merit of any kind, whatsoever.

Sexual harassment may not be the exact term for it, but it is definitely illegal to approach a woman and compliment her on something sexual. Walk up to women and say nice tits and see how long your "it isn't harassment if we're not at work!" excuse holds up.

I don't mean to keep responding, but reading a lot of this has been somewhat frustrating for me since you seem similar to those guys that end up in the news, standing by the "it is just feet" mentality to far greater lengths than one should.

Though, you believe doing a 360 turns you opposite, so i'm not sure any of this will sink in.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Macbrother
Board Regular
Member # 8907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Macbrother   Author's Homepage   Email Macbrother   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Sexual harassment may not be the exact term for it, but it is definitely illegal to approach a woman and compliment her on something sexual. Walk up to women and say nice tits and see how long your "it isn't harassment if we're not at work!" excuse holds up.

No, it isn't. Where did you get the idea it was? There is nothing at all illegal about approaching a random person, male, or female, same sex or opposite, and commenting them on -any- feature, sexual or non, or making any sort of approach whatsoever, in a public place. Ben would be well within his rights to comment her on her feet, ass, tits, whatever, or to invite her to coffee. There is no law concerning that. She is free to refuse, without consequence, unlike within a workplace, which is why sexual harassment is only goverened by laws therein.

Could such advancements be considered rude? Garner you a slap in the face? A thrown taco -- perhaps... but not an arrest, or any legal reprecussions, whatsoever.

quote:
I don't mean to keep responding, but reading a lot of this has been somewhat frustrating for me since you seem similar to those guys that end up in the news, standing by the "it is just feet" mentality to far greater lengths than one should.
How is what Ben is doing related in anyway to whatever you are referring to in the news? In -both- examples you cited, it was contact with a minor. In any "news" examples I've seen on here, it always involved theft, (of property, say, shoes, stockings, etc) or a form of sexual assualt (actually touching/licking the feet, etc).

As for turning a 180... I believe you're spot on. [Smile]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one heck of a crazy story Ben! That woman was either having a really bad day or she needs some serious therapy.

...or maybe she just has an "angry burrito" fetish.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Macbrother -

You've hit the nail squarely on the head!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
That's one heck of a crazy story Ben! That woman was either having a really bad day or she needs some serious therapy.

...or maybe she just has an "angry burrito" fetish.

Bondo

Hello Bondo -

"Angry Burrito" fetish .. now THERE's one fantasy / fetish that would be even more difficult to fulfil and satisfy than our own (and probably a lot less frequently) .. plus, they'd be spending all that extra money on wasted food.

It would be very strange if we were out surfing the web one day and stumbled upon "The Angry Burrito Fetish" site; logged into their forums and found this girl's parallel story to being approached by ME, etc. - and all the other forum members saying things like "Way to GO", "This is GREAT, did it really happen?", "how many burritos did you use on him?", etc.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
As to us trying to generate interest in foot party attendance? Well I can tell you that we are not looking for guests and in fact, have no room for new guests (either in Seattle or Portland). The guest lists are full and we close them down weeks before any event. We are the only foot party in America (I think) that regulates our guest list and numbers ... and turns many away.

Further - that we are pretty much on a "membership basis" these days anyway; meaning we are relying on known, repeated guests - rather than trying to recruit new ones. New people are always welcome, but they must be invited - and that doesn't happen often.

Thanks for the nice info on that. I know that in these happenings only "close circle" members can attend. And I understand that ... common sense to us all. I would have done the same thing. Because you dont want to get rather "unfortunate moments" and lame brats around there [Smile] Fair enough.
The only kinds of things we have here in Greece are the mainstream strip clubs packed with lots of ex-Eastern block girls, but they have no foot fetish education to show whatsoever. Skip that then [Smile]

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ Ben and "The Angry Burrito Fetish Forum". The next time you see an attractive woman, you should ask if you can throw a burrito at her just see if she takes her shoes off for you

...er um, or not.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Bondo -

You'd better not start giving me ideas; but if that did happen, it would be GREAT. THEN I'd really have something to write home about (or worry about??!!?).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A teacher forced a student to likc her toes? And that mad with the shoes? Where can I find the links to those stories?

As far as the gilr getting mad at you Ben, I can see it happen. For a woman it probably looks as saying they have nice tits or a nice ass. I have told girls in the past that they have a nice body, some thought I was sweet and some thought I was just being a horndog. I've told some girls I hooked up with about my fetish. Some reacted like it was disgusting and that feet were diry and gross, some thought it was the greatest thing once they tried it. And a few had actually dated guys before with fetishes and were totally down with it. And some who were new to it didn't have much if an opinion one way or the other (they just let me have my way with their feet anyway). I guess my point is that everyone reacts to things differently. It could be a possibility that some guys made lewd remarks about her body (gawking and such) and yours could have been the straw that broke the camels back. I wouldn't trip over it. I imagine you told her about her feet in a respectful way. You didn't do anything wrong. In fact I give props.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta say this is a funny story. You never know how a girl is gionog to react so I guess thats why 99% of us just stay in the background and fantasize. Thanks for being one of those rare guys who dares to be different Ben because things like this are unpleasant but we know it's all worth it in the end. And by the way I KNOW you know this but there's still no laws against spoken words regardless of what a few others might say.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links