Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Goes Nuts - Commits Assault, Throws Burrito! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Girl Goes Nuts - Commits Assault, Throws Burrito!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A beautiful day was scarred by a hideous incident in the Lake City district of Seattle.

During a lunch break I spotted a girl with sandals - one on and one off. She had removed one and was trying to adjust the strap when I noticed her .. and her feet.

As is often the case, I remarked admiringly about her feet. This seemed to take her quite by surprise as she replied "EXCUSE ME? Did I hear you right? What are you anyway, some kind of a perv?".

I explained (again) that I had been attracted by her feet, the fact that she had a sandal on one foot, the other bare, etc. - going further to suggest that we find a place to have Coffee, talk about her feet then see about posing for foot photos.

She WENT OFF, flying into a tirade of insults; "are you some kind of an idiot?", "who do you think you are?", etc. SO - I then said "What's the matter, you don't drink coffee?" ..... and she REALLY WENT OFF!!!!!

"YOU @#$%%& PIECE OF @#$*(&, @!%$#*&, AND I WILL %$#@!&^ *&!@#$%, IF YOU EVER @#$&^%$, !@#%$&^%$#$ ^%^%&#$!@#$%&@. She actually punched me in the shoulder with her fist during this shower of expletives.

I started heading down the sidewalk to avert further rage and as I did, she hurled a grilled, stuffed burrito (from Taco Bell) with the speed and swiftness of Dennis Eckersley in the ninth inning - fortunately, she did not have Eckersley's accuracy, as the burrito sailed over my shoulder and landed several feet in front of me.

My car was nearby, but I didn't want this enraged nutcase to know which car was mine (or to know my plate number) - so I darted into the crowd and walked briskly until I found a huge Fred Meyer to get lost in. I went back out to my car about ten minutes later, the coast was clear and I had successfully escaped the "burrito assault".

One thing is clear - I won't be posting any "new discoveries" in the photo section of these forums tonight. Even if I had managed to click a "shot-on-the-run" of this girl, I'd have a HECK of a time getting a model release out of her.

The last time this happened (last year in Portland), Liv and Nizaara were with me. Thank Heavens none of the footgirls were with me this time. Lesson learned here is that not all girls take kindly to positive remarks about their feet. It was a sobering incident but I'm hoping for better luck next time around.

[ March 16, 2006, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, glad you are ok. Hate to see ya get kicked or worse, arrested. Tread carefully, dude.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello MissMcKenzie -

The fact that she hurled the burrito was funny and because of it's shape, weight and the way it's balanced, it really did SAIL.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Skorpius -

Little incidents like this are far below the legal radar, but it's actually I who would have had a case against her - and she, who would have been in peril of arrest, if it had ever come to that. Simple assault, shouting live obscenities in public, maybe even "assault by burrito".

These things do happen every once in awhile but you can't let them affect your standard operating procedures.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I hate about women.

If you said that to a guy, he wouldn't do ish.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

This is also what I love about women though; for every nutcase like this, you've also got girls who react 360 degrees opposite and differently.

Girls such as Jacqueline, Cassandra, Victoria, Emma and others, all of whom embraced the beauty of their feet (and the feedback they fostered) with pleasure and a willingness to serve them up.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002667
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002729
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002444
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002416

These are but a few recent examples but the world is full of them and this is not to mention Malory, Kirsten, Kristin and many others - girls who were once approached by "a strange guy" with a strange request ..... and who later ended up on the web, in these forums and at famed foot events throughout the country (and in Germany).

It's a big, beautiful world full of amazing girls (and FEET). A few isolated nutcases like this one come and go quickly, soon to be forever forgotten.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha, well Ben your reaction to all this is perfect I must say. The sooner we all realize what is really going on when these type of things happen (that the problem lie with HER, obviously her outlook on life in general isnt too healthy and her ignorance can be laughed at like Ben did here saying, "so.. you dont like coffee then?") the sooner we can all get out there and do what Ben is doing! Finding the humor in these things is not simply 'the positive way' to look at it, it simply is what it is from Ben's (or our) point of view because HE is not the one all worked up and angry. Too bad you caught her under some horrible circumstances Ben, but you suuure dont need any reassurance about anything with all the incredible footgirls who frequent your life. I think this is a great learning experience for all of us out there scared of girls' worst reactions, and how to handle them, it isnt the end of the world and next time youll be showing us yet another beauty!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!Its a jungle out there.Those flying burritos have been known to kill.Glad to see you made out allright
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the posts I have seen since I have been here you have had far more Good experiences than bad. Your posts are always a pleasure to read and the pics and stories you share are Really good. Hey...at least you tried. You never know if you don't ask right?
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest Ben

I wish I had your confidence though

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by cjmeyer:
Hey!Its a jungle out there.Those flying burritos have been known to kill.Glad to see you made out allright

Hello cjmeyer -

You're absolutely right! In point of fact, those "Grilled Stuffed" burritos in particular are some of the most potentially dangerous; they've got sharp corners, hard surfaces and a lot of weight behind them.

From this point on, I'm going to try and enrage only people carrying NORMAL burritos.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
lol I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest Ben

I wish I had your confidence though

If I did what Ben does I'd have more than Burrito's thrown at me. Probably grenades.... [Laugh]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's women like that that really make it hard on us.. Glad you are ok Ben
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
This is also what I love about women though; for every nutcase like this, you've also got girls who react 360 degrees opposite and differently.

Girls such as Jacqueline, Cassandra, Victoria, Emma and others, all of whom embraced the beauty of their feet (and the feedback they fostered) with pleasure and a willingness to serve them up.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002667
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002729
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002444
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002416

These are but a few recent examples but the world is full of them and this is not to mention Malory, Kirsten, Kristin and many others - girls who were once approached by "a strange guy" with a strange request ..... and who later ended up on the web, in these forums and at famed foot events throughout the country (and in Germany).

It's a big, beautiful world full of amazing girls (and FEET). A few isolated nutcases like this one come and go quickly, soon to be forever forgotten.

Think you mean 180 degrees [Smile] hehe.

Sadly, however, things like these aren't below legal radar anymore. With that fat teacher that forced a child to lick her toes, to the man that solicited two 15 year olds to model shoes for him and got caught...it can be easily considered sexual harassment for approaching a stranger like that. Especially if she gets as mad as she did.

good luck in the future though )

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, I feel sorry for you. What an aweful experience. Good thing you got out of the sitiuation so well.
Maybe she was a lesbian and hates men?
Maybe she had just had a really really bad day and she would have also snapped if you`d just asked her for a light?
Maybe she was just a psycho...

Anyway, I think you reacted really well. The best thing to do is flee. I´ve talked to loads of women on the street (about their feet) but haven`t had a similer experience, yet. Very glad about it, too. But a woman getting a fit and embarrassing & insulting me on the street, that would be my nightmare...no wait, my nightmare would be a lady like her PLUS she`s still throwing her taco at me.

Not really a good experience for you but I love the way you wrote it, really made me laugh. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links