Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot fetish really doesn't make sense if you think about it (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: foot fetish really doesn't make sense if you think about it
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it can be explained as an biological drive otherwise every man would have a foot fetish, and it would also be hereditary. Natural selection would be at working killing off all those who prefer feet to intercourse.

Philosophically every pair of feet to me is unique and they are just like a person's face in the way that summarise the personal as a whole. That doesn't really explain the sexual aspect of it though.

I believe the brain is conditioned through whatever environmental factors to use a nonsexual object or body part to symbolise intercourse, but I still don't know why.

I don't want to over think it. It takes away all the romanticism.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i'm going to stir the pot here a moment (inspire by Leila)

guys like what they like because of a combo of genes.. where they grew up geographically, and experiences they have growing up.

breast as a fetish item is more a product of western civilisations.. mainly the recent modern countries in the western civilisations. (or so one author puts it)

but.. here is the stirring i'm talking about. i like the creationist point of view on this....

we're all created differently with different tastes.. and that tastes gives us things to talk about and feel attracted to our mate about! there was no purpose other than opportunity to bond, relate, talk, and share.

from an evolutionary point of view.. it doesn't make sense. liking feet doesn't fit any bill.. any purpose.. and yields no desirable result. the fetish is too broad... and yet too specific.. to yield any valuable outcom.

but from a creationist point of view.. it makes sense... the whole point is to add another fascination in the socializing process of human kind!

and given how cultures vary so much and taste in feet is universal but expressed so differently... it does give much more room for more interesting social interactions!!!!!

a guy on my site is into heels.. but works in Iraq.. they can punish you with death for going after a woman's foot.. taking pics of a womans' foot.. and she can be killed for letting you come close enough to even see her feet! and it will shame her family. (so no heels and no feet).

however.. some husbands are known to be into that, despite the culture.. and in the privacy of their homes.. will endulge in it as they see fit.. but won't talk about details on it at all.. for fear of societal wrath.. but folks know about the kinky.. but won't do anything about it because it's unspoken.

so... in conclusion.. liking feet. liking rear-ends.. liking breast.. boils down to one thing.. we're hardwire to like the physique of the person we're attracted to.. and for straight men.. that is the woman's body!!! what part we focus on depends on our genes... our culture.. our upbringing.. our experiences.. and that solidifies what we love and like!!!!

and that is why i happen to like this stirring of the pot with creationism... that works for me!

RPM

p.s. i'm not going to go down a long debate on creationism either.. just making an interesting point.. and moving on [Wink]

If it could be explained with words.. I think this is close!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a scientist or anything, but my belief is this:
Phobia and fetish are very similar in adrenal response-- increase in heart rate, excitement, etc. Not saying that we're all afraid of feet, but, the analogy is this; just as phobia is an irrational fear, a fetish i think is an irrational sexual attraction.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic is still around?? Wild... my responses make me chuckle a little reading them now as I come off like somebody fresh out of a philosophy book thinking they are bringing people 'new' thinking, loll..... but i still maintain the same basic thing about this that others in here have said better than me; no one that i know thinks about childbirth or health or milking when they are turned on by any part of a woman (unless maybe they have some sort of 'pregnancy fetish lol'.. they think about fucking to put it brashly, so the only way these speculations (thats really what they are, reading too much into an unexplainable natural thing) come into play is that they were conceived by humans to make us feel secure, feel like we can explain the world and make sense out of it. the only reason anybody would use this stuff to separate out what is normal and not normal is because they are uncomfortable with the situation.

"as for guys liking a nice ass, a nice ass is a sign of health and a healthy person produces healthy children, a sloppy fat ass is a sign of being unhealthy" [/QB][/QUOTE]

there you go right there, now YOU are kind of coming up with stuff off the top of your head to explain exceptions to the whole childbirth sex thing... but youre doing it on the side that liking other stuff besides feet is normal and liking feet isnt. So liking the spout of excrement on a girl is more excepted than liking her feet right now... oh well give it time

with your above statement you could do the same thing with feet; maybe i remember this from somebody actually saying it in here which would make me a retard but i recall somebody saying: we like nice feet because a woman with good feet can carry the child from one place to another... loll ONLY as sketchy as all the other speculation in my opinion

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe that the first error with this is thinking that we can make some sort of logical sense out of everything that makes up our experience. whether you choose to classify yourself against a set of observations like this probably goes all the way to the heart of what we believe about life, why we're here, etc. so i bet people will be hunting down Mike's thread and checking it out for as long as Wu's is around, great thread topic man

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links