Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dominant or Submissive (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dominant or Submissive
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had never been dominant until i met my boyfriend, and was hesitant to try it as i am naturally not a dominant person, but i found that i loved it. and a dominant woman works much better than a submissive one with footplay (i find, but thats just my opinion)

switching it up is good fun too tho, as well as just... being yourself lol

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I like to be the submissive, but I have realized that I'm really controlling the situation and thus dominant. I want the woman to do certain things in a dominant role, but I tend to direct them.

lol im submissive too but at the same we do have control lmao! weird.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce4c5nf3d6
Board Regular
Member # 20195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce4c5nf3d6   Email bruce4c5nf3d6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah I think quite a few of us have different ideas on what dominance and submission actually means and involves

A few things to earlier people's posts

Sinnister: you say you could never be weak in front of her, I dont know how you see it exactly, but when I submit to a girl's feet, I really run the show, she is endulging in a fantasy I have created, I'm really the boss, she is pleasing me, at least thats the way I see it, I dont see it as a weak act at all, it's a choice

Also Lou Gojira: you say that her being dominant is more of a male characteristic and kills the mood? I dont know exactly what you mean by dominant, but to me nothing is more female than a girl tying me up and forcing me to lick her feet and pussy, you cant get more feminine than that

In summary my type of submission is not real "submission" its just sex play, so some would see me as dominant others as submissive, depends on the definition, who knows eh

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
i had never been dominant until i met my boyfriend, and was hesitant to try it as i am naturally not a dominant person, but i found that i loved it. and a dominant woman works much better than a submissive one with footplay (i find, but thats just my opinion)

[Blush] !
I never knew [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

[Blush] !
I never knew [Tongue]

hahahaha i thought id made it fairly clear [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hahahaha i thought id made it fairly clear [Tongue]

Yes dear [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me I am very submissive dont know why I just am
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a woman's point of view I like both - but my preferance is for dominant, telling and demanding rather than asking - but not humiliation as such - I also like to be submissive - again as with mose people on the board depends on the mood and the situation - go with the flow and see where it takes me.

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh submissive mostly but sometimes dominant too when i am enjoying those feet like a dimented out of control pervo. case in point: example pic

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links