Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Problem in Splitting Up! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Problem in Splitting Up!
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well at the moment we are basically not together but nobody has ended it properly if that makes sense, im am getting over her now and the longer i havent seen her the more i dont want her back, i have now got a very entertaining and to be honest good life, i am very close with all my old friends going out meeting other girls and very busy.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know you - but I am happy to hear that you are keeping busy and going out. "Closure" will come. Most of the time the person is not into it - my X-X was a f/f webmistress - I'll get into that some other time. But she refused to allow it to end in a good way. The point is, I had to declare closure - "It is closed." And move on. I wasn't going to get the reponse I wanted - I got the response I got. FYI - ususally that is a sign that the other person is really hurt.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
well at the moment we are basically not together but nobody has ended it properly if that makes sense, im am getting over her now and the longer i havent seen her the more i dont want her back, i have now got a very entertaining and to be honest good life, i am very close with all my old friends going out meeting other girls and very busy.

Good to hear, ThisisMe. Keep busy and spending time with the friends you have and trust, as well as meeting other women, even if meeting these women doesn't necessarily lead to a romantic relationship. That is the best way to get over things.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers guys, is a slow process, sometimes i'll be feeling down then start thinking well she was really good to me and i was an asshole alot of the time but then it reversed and she was an asshole and i was good to hear is a very strange relationship we've had, but tbh looking back i was an asshole to her as she was too clingy and in a sense was been nasty as it was my way of making her back off wrong i know but when she was nasty it was just evil she looked like she thrives of me begging and needing her and i hate her for doing that, its just hard to let go of the fact that at one time she was so lovely and cant forgive myself for throwing what i had away and turning her into what she is now really.

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's always good times in every bad relationship. Not everything is bad, but sometimes people just aren't right for eachother. The chemistry may be right, the people may have strong feelings but life and different up bringings can get in the way. So can very stubborn and immature people too.

There's always (usually) something you feel you could have done better, but in the moment you didn't feel the person really deserved it. And when you stop feeling certain ways about people, there's not much you can do (if you can't find the root of the problem) and just eventually lose heart in the situation. People have many different different sides, and i think somebody here once said 2 years is the first part of a longer relationship, and the first two years is getting to know a person for who they really are.

Never take bullshit from anybody, and you also should look it at like; In highschool how many people did you leave with being "best friends" or how many people do you know now whom you consider to be really close to? And if so are of the same sex? Few of your buddies from school that aren't actually too bad, or co-workers you've known for a few years that are cool? How many girls do you really think you're gonna meet in the atleast hundreds or thousands of people you encounter yearly? And of that amount will be really worth keeping around for a very long time? NOt to say the ones you don't want to spend the rest of your lives with aren't decent people, but just not for you... But the longer you're single, the better you feel about your self and eventually get back in the game. It don't take long when youre optimistic.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Well we talked today and have agreed to end it, the relationship is way to pressured and strained it just felt on both sides that we know we have to move on, it was hard, but i know in time i'll be feeling better, i think all i care about is not liking the thought of her moving on and im scared i wont meet someone else, but i know i will never be able to put up with the ways and demands she has such as, gets very jealous if i even glance at another girl, goes mad if a nude scene comes on a movie and i look, uses me sometimes for lifts,money,mobilephone, gets rowdy when she has a drink, is stubborn, can be very loud, and can not relax, also if i lived with her and friends came over she can be embarrasing and gets jealous if i ignore her.

--------------------

ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

havent seen or spoke to her in about 2 weeks now, but it feels horrible i dont know whether shes moved on or misses me or what, & i do keep thinking about good times like christmas's when we were together as we are coming closer to xmas, & i just kinda feel jealousy as she is v good looking & will attract way more than me, & her being gd looking also means i keep thinking back to kissing her feet & her being sexy and everything, is this just the normal process of splitting up? will it fade??

--------------------

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only normal to the inexperienced. Really, if all you have to think about in life is some other girl... I mean come on, you got family and i'm sure you have friends, holidays aint always about spending it with some woman, or another man, or somebody like that. Forget her. Whether she's out enjoying herself with another guy is none of your concern, nor should you care. You've broken up, she treated you like shit for the most part you've said so yourself. The few good times will surely stay, but for god sakes don't think about it so much. whenever they come up, just forget them because they don't really matter anymore. Not comin back, even if you were together, those times are still gone. ANd the longer you spend sitting around moping and being upset and depressed about it, the less likely you'll be meeting any other new women.

And that's the worst attitude ever, you can't just assume she'll attract more people than you, and even if so, that's the worst reason to be concerned. You'd be surprised at the amount of women a man can have, ask GQ guy. But they sure as hell aint gonna bother with somebody who can't manage to get over his ex. There's plenty of other women out there, there's plenty of other women that are i'm sure way sexier than she is, and there are plenty of women's feet for the kissing.

So for god sakes, CHIN UP MAN! It gets better, stop thinking about it. That's all you have to do. Find something to keep yourself busy. Find ways to make yourself happy, and you'll find that when you're happy and doing what ya like, more people like you. And before ya know it, you'll be attracting more people than she ever can, because she'll have already been around and her names out. And she'll be the skanky bitch, you'll be the guy most girls wish they'd have met sooner.

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

in fact i found out a girl likes me earlier today, but the problem is she slept with alot of men & is very randy, but i am not open about my fetish as ill get torn apart as its very wierd to every1 i know, but anyway like i said shes experienced & i have only been with 1 girl who was a virgin, i aint the kinda guy who can just get hard & shove it in, with my ex she played with it got it hard & she bassically put it in, i am not only turned on by feet i get turned on by making out, groping, & her touching me but im gonna look so stupid to this girl if shes all horny stipping me down & im limp, any1 got suggestions?

--------------------

ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

anyone got advice please am worried about this.

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there are women like this out there - i.e. women don't really care who they're with as long as they do the nasty with a guy who's breathing and has a pulse. From what I've seen, girls like that are bad news and a bit psychotic. Obviously, they're something going on that's a deeper problem if she has a reputation with being with so many guys just to get her rocks off.

Bottom line, if you feel you'll be uncomfortable being with this woman because she, or the situation, isn't really what you're looking for, then it's probably best not to pursue anything with her just for the sake of having sex. It should be on a level you're comfortable with and if you're not comfortable because of the way she is, not to mention the risk of STDs involved, then it's not worth trying to hook up with her, IMO.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

yeh but we have been texting all week & tbh she seems a very nice girl, & has a gd personality, so i will pursue & just see what happens, hopefully she dont judge people just on the performance in the bedroom cus i am worried about being compared to her previous bf's.

--------------------

markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl may be a great fantasy, but she sounds like a real nightmare. Move on to a woman you can live with, and stay away from the ones you can't live without.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well we talked today and have agreed to end it, the relationship is way to pressured and strained it just felt on both sides that we know we have to move on, it was hard, but i know in time i'll be feeling better, i think all i care about is not liking the thought of her moving on and im scared i wont meet someone else, but i know i will never be able to put up with the ways and demands she has such as, gets very jealous if i even glance at another girl, goes mad if a nude scene comes on a movie and i look, uses me sometimes for lifts,money,mobilephone, gets rowdy when she has a drink, is stubborn, can be very loud, and can not relax, also if i lived with her and friends came over she can be embarrasing and gets jealous if i ignore her.

wow, are you me? Could it be that I'm posting all that w/out even knowing it? Do i sleep post on Wu's and rant and rave about the situation of my relationship? Most of what you typed sounds so much like my relationship, that if I were to find out that I was posting that in my sleep, i would not be one bit surprised. Most of it, minus the fact that we ended it.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

quote:
yeh but we have been texting all week & tbh she seems a very nice girl, & has a gd personality, so i will pursue & just see what happens, hopefully she dont judge people just on the performance in the bedroom cus i am worried about being compared to her previous bf's.

Yeah, well texting and hanging out with somebody in person is two different things. It's quite easy to answer questions online, or over a text message, some people are decent at it on the phone. But when you're face to face, or around when faced in a real life situation... They can become completely different. Keep your guard up, and dont move so quickly just because you've been on the phone texting and what not. Spend a few more than just one day with this girl before jumpin into bed. And for god sakes man, don't worry about other guys. If you're standin around bein worried about bein compared to other guys, you need to check your sexuality. Cause she aint in the room with any of these other guys (not right now anyway, and i'd hope not for your sake) and you're gettin naked with her. And if all you're into it for is the sex, and either way, wrap it up, and have no shame. Don't bother with worrying about other guys, cause who cares really?

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links