Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have any of you guys ever used a hookers to fulfill your foot desire? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Have any of you guys ever used a hookers to fulfill your foot desire?
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
WELL! Last night I was feeling just to damn randy and so I decided to stop by a loacal brothel after being surrounded by hot Psychobilly chicks.

Got myself a hooker with PRETTY decent sexy feet. I didn't say anything to her yet. We were just doing the usual. I finally suggested she massage my **** with her feet, which she agreed to, but looked a little turned off! I felt a little bad for her, and I think I might have apologised.

Well anyway. While I loved LOOKING at her feet, getting a footjob was an underwhelming experience. And when I finally got the nerve to suck her toes, I found the sensation unpleasant.

But I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I don't get laid much at all so may have to try again next time I hook up, to see what exactly turns me on sexually. Maybe feet are less of a sexual thing these days and more of a general aesthetic.

that sucks, sorry about that
What? I found the experience interesting. Seeing nice feet drives me a little less crazy now [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
WELL! Last night I was feeling just to damn randy and so I decided to stop by a loacal brothel after being surrounded by hot Psychobilly chicks.

Got myself a hooker with PRETTY decent sexy feet. I didn't say anything to her yet. We were just doing the usual. I finally suggested she massage my **** with her feet, which she agreed to, but looked a little turned off! I felt a little bad for her, and I think I might have apologised.

Well anyway. While I loved LOOKING at her feet, getting a footjob was an underwhelming experience. And when I finally got the nerve to suck her toes, I found the sensation unpleasant.

But I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I don't get laid much at all so may have to try again next time I hook up, to see what exactly turns me on sexually. Maybe feet are less of a sexual thing these days and more of a general aesthetic.

that sucks, sorry about that
What? I found the experience interesting. Seeing nice feet drives me a little less crazy now [Big Grin]
i was kinda referring to how the hooker reacted
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh it wasn't a real problem. She'll live. And I don't really wanna be those types who doesn't give a crap. I'm a mean enough person as it is.

But hwo knows. I could have imagined it. I was a bit embarrassed to start with.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a hooker for pretty feet. Does that count? [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfucker:
Do you guys ever use hookers to fulfill your foot desire?

About once, mabye twice a week I pick up hookers and use there feet to fulfill my foot fetish desire and have done for about 2/3 years now, I don't see anything wrong with doing it, and I enjoy it very much, who wouldn't, the only problem I do feel like I'm cheating on my GF thou, I hate the site of my current GF's feet, infact they make me sick, I love her to bits and we get on great, but her feet are horrible, infact it's got to the point where I'm thinking of leaving her, her feet don't turn me on one bit and being a foot loving guy, I need foot play in a relationship, if it's ever gonna work.

If I go for a street hooker, I pay around €15-€30 euros ($20-$40) depends on the girl really and how desperate she is, (I once got one for free, for driving her back to her apartment) for a footjob which prob takes about 5 minutes or so! I never suck or lick them thou, don't think hookers are into Foot Care lol Plus sometimes they can be a lil dirty. These are all street hookers as there the cheapest!

Going into a "Club" or a Brothel/Whore House as know in the USA costs a bit more, 10 euros ($15)entrance fee, but some times you get a free drink, drinks are expensive at 10 euros ($15) a drink, even if it's just a coke or something, the girls are better looking if you go to a "club" but it comes at a price, you usally pay around 50-60 euros ($70-$85) for 30 minutes with a girl, but with this time, as there's showers and there feet are quite nice, you can suck, lick them for 20 mins or so then finish off with a nice footjob and a cumshot on there soles.

To anyone who's never had a footjob before and wants to try it and doesn't have a GF, go for it! I don't know what the prices are like in the USA, but I remember seeing a hooker video on youtube, where a guy had paid only $5's for a handjob!

Happy Foot Fuckings [Jerkoff]

Foot Fucker

Honestly...I tell a girl that I'm dating about my fetish (not on the first date of course) but for me if the girl doesn't have nice feet and she doesn't even try accomidate my fetish than thats a deal breaker for me...Id tell her about your fetish and if she's completly turned off by it than break it off with her....just my opinion

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links