Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » negative posts! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: negative posts!
rks3701
BANNED
Member # 27130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rks3701   Email rks3701       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
say what u want to say. if u cant handel a negative reply then oh well. too bad
Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand those who don't want any negative comments, so prefer that people would keep their negative opinion to themselves.

And speaking about myself I don't mind some criticism, especially when it's expressed in a nice way (in a private message for example). That just helps to improve [Smile] I know that people who absolutely hate my feet won't bother sending a PM, so I can ignore them in a way they ignore me [Big Grin] But those who would like me to do something different are very welcome to do that. And then it's up to me to listen or no. Simple [Smile]

Also I would prefer that somebody who doesn't like my feet, wouldn't say anything than would lie and tell lots of compliments only because he/she wants to be polite [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rks3701:

wat r u tallkin abowt Handel 4?

Negative and tactful = OK
Negative and asshole = troll
troll = not OK

Wing-Washer = smart-ass

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rks3701:

60% of your posts are negative, you will be banned eventually
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give my honest opinion. It is silly to think we should only say positive things, we all have opinions. I haven't really read things other than eww gross or not for me.

In regards to posts like, "My GF's feet..."

Posters normally say, "What do you think?"

(If they only say that to boost their on ego, i.e validation that their GF is well hot etc, then they need to accept they might recieve negative comments)

As long as the comments aren't flammatory, i.e

"Omg, you are sick $^&% you should burn in hell you $%£%&$ go 3%"%£$%£ and the horse you rode in on...etc"

Then its fair to say something negative

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links