Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What shoes do you hate to see girls wear the most? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What shoes do you hate to see girls wear the most?
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate uggs the most, mainly because I'm not into toe sucking (blasphemy! [Blush] ) so the sweat's not a plus. It just means that instead of seeing their feet, I see furry bags. I live in Florida so it's even more unacceptable. As for Crocs and birkenstocks, I don't like them either, but I can look past them and see the feet inside. I'm not too fond of high heels/pointed toes either, they mangle their feet and I don't find them really pretty either. Flip flops are by far the best!
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it just dawned on me that the footwaer i reall can't stand are birk's. Even though they show the toes, those shoes are just plain ugly. No way around it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Man Shoes" like burkinstocks.... and dr martins...

i hate crocs on women as well...

i dont mind tennis shoes as much because you get to see the top of their trainer socks heheehehe.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think birkenstock and crocs are not attractive at all, I don't care how hot the girl is I can't get turned on seeing feet in either of those. Flip flops are the best. Preferably Old Navy or platform flip flops are sexy. I actually like Uggs, but I think that is outside of my foot fetish. The flip flops is like a damn that is sexy while the uggs are like that girl's really cute. Also a girl wearing jeans with certain types of sneakers like Nike Shox are also a turnon but again that's outside of my fetish more like a she has nice style and is cute.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Patrick, those heels with the long point at the toes.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links