Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much do you spend a month on your foot fetish? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How much do you spend a month on your foot fetish?
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Question, made me think.

Well once sometimes twice a week I use the servies of hookers for footjobs, that costs about €20 euros a session, but sometimes 25 to 30 euros depending on what girls are around. So lets say for the whole month I use 6 hookers at 25 euros a session that 150 euros total.

I also use fetishpayperview.com, I buy like 500 minutes at 30 euros and that lasts me about 2 months. So that's 15 euros a month.

Also every month I'll either use a website or buy a few clips of clips4sale so lets say 20 euros a month on that.

I also use a camcontacts.com, which is very costly sometimes and also very additive. I've been known to spend nearly 120 euros on that a month but trying to cut that down now.

I've also in the past made my home videos, just using street hookers not models so that keeps costs down, for about an hour they want about 40-50 euros.

So all in all I spend about 185 euros a month which is about 290 US dollars which in america would buy me? In Spain I got a new PC monitor the other day, 22" flat screen, that was 179 euros.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell, I like sex... but I dont have the attention span for more than 15 min a day! lol Just kidding... I think I could concentrate up to a hr... Tops...

I cant think of anything that could hold my attention in bed all day... I cant even imagine wanting to. I got a TO DO list daily - so that would cut into my productive nature. lol

Oh, and I have issues and cant call in unless I have no other choice. And I am kind of a little bitchy when I feel like someone isnt pulling their weight at work so if I know someone else is calling in-- I will so say something. I wish I could just let it go, but... I speak my mind... I have learned over the years to curb it though... but... still me. Still gonna say it, but in a more adult way I guess. Something i didnt do in my 20's.

But back to the last statement... lol No all day sex for me. No no no... lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
I want to be 20 again [Laugh]

i'm honestly not looking forward to it [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blackhxc88 what to turning 20? It's really just a number. life it what you make of it at any age. :-)

LOL Footgirl! At 20 i had way less responsibilities, more time for me, and wouldn't have thought twice about calling in to do just that. Gotta have breaks and all but yea it was fun! Yea i guess i just miss the freedom of that age but you know what they say now.....30 IS the new 20!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by footgirl0226:
[QB] I was not kidding... maybe if you were single, no spouse, no kids, and .... Crap sorry... I still couldnt.

I have a girlfriend and a son [Wink]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JJ marry her! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I'm spending $40.ºº tomorrow for a chick (size 7 1/2, I think she said) to pose for some foot pics.
I'm gonna' try to grab a sniff while I'm at it. [Evil Grin]

_fjb_

Hey fjb, I'll pose for your foot pics for less! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh perfectpeds...sigh... [Drool]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
JJ marry her! lol

Workin on it footgirl, got to abide my time but that's not a story for on this board [Blush]

--------------------

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... To answer or not to answer... That is the question...

[insert mischievous grin here]

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hey fjb, I'll pose for your foot pics for less! LOL"
Comment by perfectpeds

Girl, you know you're just talkin'; but I'd pay you at least double.

Anyhoo; the photo shoot went great, I took over 60 shots. This chick was 27 and HOT with beautiful feet. I even took a couple pics of her Aunt's chunky feet; but you know what, I liked them too.
If anyone want's to host a few of these pics. for me, let me know: I'm still too big a dope to figure out how to get them here through image hosting, but I can transfer through e-mail.
[Confused]

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links