Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My heads all clogged up! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My heads all clogged up!
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brek44:
I'm not a youngster like you guys. At 54 sex is not as important as it use to be. Family is why I wouldn't divorce. We have a good relationship, just not a sexual one, or a fetishist one. Life is not all about sex. At 50 I had a major stroke on my brain stem, so I'm usually too sick to worry too much about anything. That is part of my hell I guess.

Sorry to interfere with this thread.

I'll post more, now that I've broken the ice.

Regards..

First of all, you're not interfering, you're participating in this thread, there's a subtle difference [Wink]

Beg your pardon for being frank as I am.

I found it very touching, the way you opened up your heart to all of us and I hope from the bottom of mine that you'll make life a little better for yourself. You've proven yourself to be a good man by standing by your loved ones but it seems to me you've forgotten to stand by yourself at the same time. You say you've been selfish in the past but does that make you repulsive? You deserve better Brek, I know sex isn't everything but no sex is nothing! If you can't work it out with her, you've got to move on to get out of your "hell". I'm not saying you should leave her, I'm just saying stop putting yourself in the last place.

Anyway, I guess you took a big step in the right direction in speaking your mind here, hope to see you around.

As we say in France, Bon courage!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
i dont tell anybody about my fetish it would be spread instantly. something i certainly dont want would rather die, and im 21, but yeah aint been with many girls due to my fetish i am decent looking but this fetish holds me back sexually, iv had sex with only 2 girls so far.

How do you know "word would spread instantly" about your fetish, especially if you started seeing a girl, got more intimate with her and only told her and no one else? This, again, sounds like something you're assuming in your head that has no basis in reality. And, if, by chance, one of the girls you've gone out with in the past who found out you like feet turned around and told some of her friends about it, that doesn't mean other girls will do the same in the future.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
i dont tell anybody about my fetish it would be spread instantly. something i certainly dont want would rather die, and im 21, but yeah aint been with many girls due to my fetish i am decent looking but this fetish holds me back sexually, iv had sex with only 2 girls so far.

And, if, by chance, one of the girls you've gone out with in the past who found out you like feet turned around and told some of her friends about it, that doesn't mean other girls will do the same in the future.
yes but i dont want 1 single girl telling everyone about my fetish it would destroy me.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yes but i dont want 1 single girl telling everyone about my fetish it would destroy me.

In that case, you may as well prepare for a life of celibacy or go join the priesthood or something if you're not willing to take any chances with any girl in letting her get to know you on an intimate level.

Since no one knows about your fetish, have you ever given any thought to the possibility that if a girl, hypothetically speaking (Again, another "what if" scenario!), said something about it, you could just deny it, if it would, as you say, destroy you if word got out about it and you were confronted about it?

To some degree, I used to feel a little bit like you do about not wanting anyone knowing about my fetish, and would get overanalytical about things and run through all of these "what if" scenarios in my head. Well, as it turned out, like it or not, word did get out to some degree and, you know what? It didn't destroy me. I don't make a federal case out of it and, because I don't, no one else who knows about it, or has heard anything about it, does either. Do I get the occasional comment about it? Yes, but it's rare. When it does happen, I either laugh it off or don't even acknowledge the comment. I know that those who may make a comment about it are trying to push buttons and get a negative reaction out of me, or make me feel uncomfortable, etc.. If you don't give anyone the satisfaction and just be cool about it, they won't even bring it up in the future. They know it's something they can't "get you" on because it doesn't bother you and, as such, it doesn't become an issue.

Of course, all of this involves one to actually accept their fetish and who they are as a person. It looks like that's something you're having a difficult time with right now, from what you've already posted. Maybe at some point, you'll find that one moment of revelation where it all clicks inside of you and you'll realize that there are people who will like you for just being you and that it's okay to be you. Then, you'll be able to accept who you are, fetish and all. I'm thankful that I had that moment and have been able to accept who I am. I think many of us have been on the same road you are to some degree. It's just that some have found ways to look at things differently.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]im 21, but yeah aint been with many girls due to my fetish i am decent looking but this fetish holds me back sexually, iv had sex with only 2 girls so far. [/QB][/QUOTE]I'm 20 and I've never kissed, held hands with, or ever been in a single relationship with a woman. I don't even have any as friends. And no, I'm not an obese video gamer. So I wouldn't be too upset - I'll probably blow my brains out before I get to your age. lulz.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:

im 21, but yeah aint been with many girls due to my fetish i am decent looking but this fetish holds me back sexually, iv had sex with only 2 girls so far. [/QB][/QUOTE]I'm 20 and I've never kissed, held hands with, or ever been in a single relationship with a woman. I don't even have any as friends. And no, I'm not an obese video gamer. So I wouldn't be too upset - I'll probably blow my brains out before I get to your age. lulz. [/QB][/QUOTE]

so is your fetish holding you back also? with me it really holds back my personality, makes me more reserved and in a way boring and socially awkward as and i know everyone will curse me for this if i meet a girl that seems interested i start looking too far ahead thinking i wont be able to please her sexually or ill fail to perform, but man why aint you done any of these things? do you go to nightclubs ect?

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, listen to yourself. You clearly want the feet but you are thinking about it too much. Feet are the most common fetish in the world FACT, and I for one don't have a fetish. I don't NEED the feet to get off it heightens my enjoyment as I find female feet extremely erotic.

It's just a body part, it isn't illegal or perverse to find feet attractive and if you can worship a lady's foot and she likes it you have an advantage over any one who wouldn't go anywhere near feet (yes, some men hate feet too). That's something she will always appreciate you for.

Unless you have an actual fetish I wouldn't stress too much, after all some women love foot fetish. My girl does, she describes the feeling of her soles being licked and kissed 'the best thing in the world' no joke it relaxes her so much!

Enjoy it and don't criticise those that do and are proud of it.

I have had a foot fetish since as long as I can remember and it has never bothered me.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to add, the reason so people with FF get rejected is they are selfish lovers, they expect their GF's to just ravish them in their foot needs but forget somewhere along the line they need to give her some as well, give her raw passionate ses until she blows and make her feel special. Yes it's important we get what we want since most of us LOVE feet but it's not all about us.

It's also something you can't change, if you have it it's imprinted on your brain as part of sexual stimulation. Nothing you can do.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

thats what hurts so much theres nothing i can do about it, i hate it, and i do need feet to stimulate me sexually.

--------------------

ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:

im 21, but yeah aint been with many girls due to my fetish i am decent looking but this fetish holds me back sexually, iv had sex with only 2 girls so far.
I'm 20 and I've never kissed, held hands with, or ever been in a single relationship with a woman. I don't even have any as friends. And no, I'm not an obese video gamer. So I wouldn't be too upset - I'll probably blow my brains out before I get to your age. lulz. [/QB][/QUOTE]

so is your fetish holding you back also? with me it really holds back my personality, makes me more reserved and in a way boring and socially awkward as and i know everyone will curse me for this if i meet a girl that seems interested i start looking too far ahead thinking i wont be able to please her sexually or ill fail to perform, but man why aint you done any of these things? do you go to nightclubs ect? [/QB][/QUOTE]I'd say I have a general inability to relate to people in general. Particularly as far as women are concerned. There's some inherent problem - the foot thing just makes it even harder, I guess. As far as failure to perform, yes, that used to worry me. And I _would_ understandably fail to perform, I suppose, being a virgin. As far as clubbing and all that? No, never. Really not my thing, and whenever I have, I just get outright ignored anyway. Funny how dressing and acting in a way that stands out actually makes you less noticable.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

im gonna go meet my ex today (from relationship prob thread) we had a heart to heart on the phone and hope we can sort things out, this way i can settle down wiv her i know what im gettin and we connect in lots of ways, im quite happy actually i know if we sort it out we will last, the conversation last night was very positive think we have both grown up. i'll let u know how it goes later.

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im gonna go meet my ex today (from relationship prob thread) we had a heart to heart on the phone and hope we can sort things out, this way i can settle down wiv her i know what im gettin and we connect in lots of ways, im quite happy actually i know if we sort it out we will last, the conversation last night was very positive think we have both grown up. i'll let u know how it goes later.

the same ex that beats up your mom?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

she dont beat up my mom was a drunken row, anyways im just gonna see how it goes if i see any signs of her acting like this im ending it i told her that yesterday

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
she dont beat up my mom was a drunken row, anyways im just gonna see how it goes if i see any signs of her acting like this im ending it i told her that yesterday

people rarely change

especially in a few weeks [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

well michael you may have been right, its not going well so far, i'll tell you all the full story so you can tell me what you think, firstly i called her to tell her i want to completely break away from her and i have a new gf which i didnt she got incredibly jealous and wanted to sort things out i told her for about half an hour its not gonna happen but she just kept calling and calling she started crying and i gave in, i met her had sex two times in a row great, but now she's let me down twice in dates we were supposed to have giving me all this bull (imo) about needing time to revise for tests and because its hot and she wants to go out wiv friends and now today she aint answering her phone but i know whats coming she's gonna call and say oh my phone was at home or something, imo she's playing me, just wants me there as a back up plan, i know your probley reading this thinking well you know what she's doing but i aint got nobody else and my social skills are poor and i love having someone and sex is great, but is it best to stop this as i may get feelings again.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links