Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do your wifes/gf like your foot fetish? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: do your wifes/gf like your foot fetish?
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember what my argument was to be honest. I just know that is was getting too far gone for me to care. No hard feelings though.

All I was saying is that it's a bit hipocritical for you to say a woman is weird for getting wet when giving a foot job. But like you said, you were half joking. So fine. As for your question, you will never find out for sure....

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh brother [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo25
Board Regular
Member # 21128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo25   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife really gets into it. For example, she knows the soles of her beautiful size 7s turn me on the most. Since she is really flexible, she will sit at the far end of the bed and rest her heels on my chest, with her soles inches from my face, and then proceed to oral sex while wiggling and spreading her toes. There is nothing better for a sole lover.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

do you get wet from giving a footjob

i cant speak for laura obviously, but i can speak for my wife and yes.. she does get wet from giving me a footjob or having my suck her toes or lick her soles and it aint just lip service cause when i reach down to touch her, there is no way any woman can be that wet for no reason. and i totally understand cause i couldnt get harder than when i go down on her and hear her get excited and feel her squirm.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to be with a woman that gets turned on by giving me a footjob.

Hell I'd probably do dishes and the laundry too.

Mine pretty much lets me do what I want...but there's a difference. No passion..no emotion..no life.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl loves it. She always wants a foot massage and never turns down a toe sucking. She also actually enjoys giving me footjobs. She's one of those girls that has pride in picking up things with her toes.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend really likes giving foot jobs. She says it turns her on. she will just randomly be "in the mood to give a foot job." its amazing.

she also gets turned on when i suck her toes.

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links