Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What was the first foot-orientated website you ever visited (and at what age)? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What was the first foot-orientated website you ever visited (and at what age)?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it was called FMconcepts [Roll Eyes] I was 22 at the time.

(Yes, I'm a late bloomer!)

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
One of my first was a site devoted to photos of barefoot celebrities. I believe it was called Billy B's. Sadly, it's now defunct (as a lot of early sites are now).

Hahaha Billy B's (whilst having some great pics) was the ugliest website ever to make it online. I remember people used to submit it to to ugly website competitions...no bullshit. Just looking at it for more than 5 minutes used to give me migraines!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember the first, but one of the first ones was definitely Wu's. I was 14.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Late 90's http://www.footster.net I can't believe it's still standing today as I just typed it in the address bar. Aragorns feetlinks was another I forgot about until Bondo brought it up which was a big contribution of my earlier days.

Celebrity Feet Links by "THE" Lord Lucan was also a fave before Wu's but the large pics took so long to upload as I was running dial-up with my shlong in my hand gettin' soft between pics [Laugh] ..... Ahhhhhhh those were the days [Joint]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I failed to mention SoleFoodCafe.com and amateurspanishfeet.com

Lotsa good memories! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a really good Japanese site I used to visit when I first got the internet at age 14. I think it had "Leg" in the name, but it had a list of models, links to other free sites.

I swore by that site for years but I think it vanished a long time ago. Got all the best images saved though [Smile]

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC Dude and the alt. binaries. There was a "grouper" site 95-96 that you could filter and have it pull foot, tickling, really anything you could think of into a segmented browsing session complete with pictures and often times, it would give you a url to the origin of the pics. Good ol'netscape navigator with dial up. I knew of SY, FM Concepts, Pleasure Productions, etc.. via mags and mail order, oh and leg show magazine. That grouper site actually got busted and if I remember right it originated out of Dallas, TX.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow kinda hard to remember but probably here at Wu's,Aragorns or Nighthawks link at like 12 or so in 95 or 96 lol.

It is so weird that I do this now.I would have never in a million years think i would be doing this for a living.

Thanks Wu

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was the first site i visted at 19 and been here ever since.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links