Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What was the first foot-orientated website you ever visited (and at what age)? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What was the first foot-orientated website you ever visited (and at what age)?
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solegazing.com, around 2000 when I was in college (17-18 yrs old). This was the inspiration for everything I've done.

The photographer, "Bill" went to various campuses in SoCal and photographed random girls. He even made it in an interview at a local radio station, KROQ!

I had unlimited access after making several contributions there. Sadly, the posts became sparse and eventually new posts stopped.

You might be able to Wayback Machine the site.

Then there was Hang Ten Productions. What happened to that!?

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was Foot Patrol when I was about 13-14 back around 97-98, which I doubt is around anymore, though I've seen some old videos floating around on youtube and such. This guy would film candidly in parks in and around New York and the girls he'd get on film were always very attractive. He'd even have a little blurb about what she had been doing the whole time he was filming, even if she knew what was going on. So there was that to begin with, then started checking out some different Yahoo Groups, a couple of other sites including the whole FM Concepts family of sites.

Then I discovered Barefoot Sleepy Girls and the whole Drop Dead Gorgeous family of sites when I was maybe 16 and that was a complete game changer for me. I'm not even sure I even bothered looking at much else until I came to Wu's I believe in about '04. And then there's Toejac and his whole family of sites, which I discovered in about '05 or '06 and that's what began to turn me on to customs. I still order from them too. Another game changer was also Foot Night. I remember dreaming I could go to a party one day, had no clue anything like that even existed and I saved up money like motherfucker so I could go to my first one back in July of '06, where I also got to meet some of my favorite models from Drop Dead Gorgeous. Nothing's been the same since.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Aragorns feet links and Hawks feet links (if I recall that name correctly). Also flip flop fans, I loved and my first model website I saw was Jennysfeet, hot Puerto Rican woman, who I have not seen since. I'm pretty sure Aragorns led me to Wu's. Unfortunately a lot of the websites I tried clicking on are no longer up.

http://www.aragornsfeetlinks.com/pagesUS/Celebritiesfeet.html

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I would rather not say, but it was a looooong time ago. Back in the 90s, and I was a baby. 8 or 9 maybe. But then I found youtube, and life changed for me forever.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody remember IFON? ...which stood for in the feet of the night.

even better, anyone remember their special .exe program that had to be installed prior to the days when they built their http membership website? all the media access was controlled through some program that you had to run on your desktop in order to access their member material.

it was totally old skool... like '95-'96 as i recall...

i was around 19 or 20 y/o at the time

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was FM Concepts back in 96' I believe. I was 17 at the time. Now, I'm ancient.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Patrol was one of my faves. He is actually on yt now, with a lot of vids. Yet my first had to be A.N.A. videos. It was actually through aol, if I remember correctly. He actually posts in here, and is still doing vids to this day. I've ordered a good amount of vids from him, of hot Latina and Black chics. Also, Solefoodcafe!!!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aragorns, wus, nighthawks were my go to spots when I was 15 or so. I remember the day at school when I realized the internet had a limitless supply of foot pics.

So many oldies. The first foot I remember was some lady named dawn. I used that pic plenty of times. Somewhere in my house I have it saved on floppy lol.

Kims kastle. Lil readhead. Fm concepts. Df productions. Fefef. That one girl who was the footjob blowjob queen. And soooooo many that I've forgotten. There were so man sites I regularly scrolled via aragors feet links.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either Daily Dosage or Janet's Foot-Tease

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Foot Man:
www.prettypinktoes.com I was 12 years old

while i wasnt 12 when i found her, that was my first daily visit foot fetish site as well.
Damn did i love those long toes and her perfectly smooth porceline skin. Started going there in the late 90's....memories...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess its a tie between Nighthawk and Nothing But Feet. Since I found Nothing But Feet ON Nighthawk's link site.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
August 1995, grad school, Netscape Navigator 2.1. Took me straight to Nighthawk's links. Which took me straight to In the Feet of the Night, Lord Lucan's Celebrity Feet, and FMConcepts.

Anybody remember Princess Natalie? Hardcore anti-Clinton republican who enjoyed dressing you down for making requests and then would fulfill them, with a twist. She was a riot.

Pjay, I think Bob CCDude, The Most Trampled Man in Texas, passed away. He would be in his early 70s at this point though. A funny, gracious and charming person. His opening line with girls was, "Hi, my name's Bob, I'm from Texas, sorry about that."

CFA: I remember Solegazing quite well. Bill and I would occasionally exchange emails. I also remember being under the impression he got into a bit of legal trouble around 2001 vis. his activities?

In 1995 there was a guy in Florida who would walk the beach and ask girls to pose their feet. The first pic like that I ever saw was this gorgeous tanned leg with red toes pointed over sand so bright it almost hurt to look at it. It took 15 minutes to load on the 14.4 baud but when it finally materialized I thought to myself, "Well, this thing ain't just for spreadsheets anymore."

Heh. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, you boys.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the first one i ran into somehow accidently was Barefoot Sleepy Girls on my sister's computer -oops! That was the fastest bone I ever got and my heart was racing when i seen that shit.
I was stuck on that for some years. Also -Aragorn's Feet Links and FM Concepts which i have a nice stack of their DVDs. Used to check out bondage and spank sites just for feet, but have really slowed down with that.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 6 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking it had to have been at LEAST 10 years ago and it was FM CONCEPTS! It seems like they have had almost everyone at some point in time or another. I paid for a membership as soon as I got my first credit card. I really had to think back for this one. memories. lol.

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my first was a site devoted to photos of barefoot celebrities. I believe it was called Billy B's. Sadly, it's now defunct (as a lot of early sites are now).

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links