Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Foot Scenes (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Best Foot Scenes
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone forgot another movie: High Tension!

There are a few scenes of Cécile De France's feet, especially two closeup scenes of them, One in the beginning and the end. You can see a closeup scene on her feet in the trailer: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338095/trailers

Also, i heard that there is a closeup scene of Winona Ryder's feet in Reality Bites, though I haven't seen it.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fav's: poison ivy
jackie brown
there is this one movie with goldie hawn and susan surandon 'the banger sisters?' the something sisters, there is a sweet sweet scene where goldie is sweet talking a guy and props her feet up on a desk and starts wiggling them all around(crossed ankles with the toes wiggling and soles scrunching and flexing) this is also young hot goldie hawn, needless to say it was an instant boner scene, just like the other two ive mentioned.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Last Emperor is great stuff.On top of that the two are asians which EXTRA turns me on.
Another one that comes to mind is Carrie Ann Moss in The Crew.I wish I was that guy.Plus another scene I have a Mpeg of,with Cristina Ricci,but don't know from what movie.I don't necessarily find her beautiful but...her feet are just exactly what I'm after !!! True perfection (according to my taste)

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be talking about Lolita with Cristina Ricci [Wink]
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get too excited over LOLITA--she's 12, in it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footluver33:
You might be talking about Lolita with Cristina Ricci

I'm not sure about the Christina Ricci role that retif64 is thinking of, but that was Dominique Swain in Lolita. The only Christina Ricci films that come to mind which featured a glimpse of her feet were Cursed, Anything Else, Miranda, and The Man Who Cried.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the movie but it's definitely not Lolita.
It's a scene were she joins a guy who is laying on a sofa,they start chatting and while they chat he kisses her soles (which,again,are something special to me..)

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Hi Calico.I've been trying to send you this clip,but I get a "user is out of quota"error message.Is it too big (4.5 MB) or is your mailbox full?
footsniffer_13
Board Regular
Member # 9232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer_13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by retif64:
I don't know the movie but it's definitely not Lolita.
It's a scene were she joins a guy who is laying on a sofa,they start chatting and while they chat he kisses her soles (which,again,are something special to me..)

It sounds like a scene from Miranda.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by retif64:
Hi Calico.I've been trying to send you this clip,but I get a "user is out of quota"error message.Is it too big (4.5 MB) or is your mailbox full?

Hiya retif64. Yeah, chances are that my mailbox just doesn't allow for attachments that large to get through, but based on your description I'm inlinced to agree with footsniffer_13 because it sure does sound like Miranda to me.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

I'll rent it as soon as possible !!
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched a movie the other day, its called What the Bleep do we Know, It's about quantum physics. It's a documentary, with a side story of a deaf girl and her room mate. In one scene, the girls room mate is dancing on a large sheet of white paper, with paint all on her feet. (apparently she's an artist.) There is another scene where it shows a close up of the deaf girl's (she's a redhead)feet in black sock, and another bathtub scene where she is drawing some kind of caligraphy on her leg, a clear shot of the feet in the bathtub
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just rented the remake of The amittyville horror,and there is an awesome sole shot of one of melissa george's feet.It's about 4min into the movie.She is on a bed with a guy on top of her and she turns ontop of him.Later in the film,there is a great sole shot of another hot young girl with her laying on a bed,she is the babbysitter.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

I was wondering are there any closeup scenes of feet in "Virgin Suicides"?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by footluver33:
I was wondering are there any closeup scenes of feet in "Virgin Suicides"?

I haven't actually seen that film, but yes, there are several close-up and full-body shots featuring Kirsten Dunst's feet in that movie.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links