Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What State Are You From? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What State Are You From?
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico Jack wrote:
Don't sell yourself short, you guys also have the best damn lobsters on the eastern seaboard and possibly in the country up there!

...thanks, it's true. And there's nothing like having someone feed you chunks of lobster in melted butter with their toes!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey AFfootdude05, are you from the mainland or the U.P.? Just curious since I did a shoot with a nice looking model last summer.

Anyway, I'm from Illinois. Hey, Lopey and Lambskin...we should hook up sometime and have drinks talking about female feet and photographing some hot feet. Just a thought.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ontario, Eh...!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What state? Ummmmmmm; oh crap, we cant seem to remember! lol
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from the middle part of Michigan.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from the DC metro area, but that was years ago.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh in the west, Philadelphia in the east, and Alabama in the middle. [Mad]

Our state motto is "We still burn witches".

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NYC!!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christian:
NYC!!

Cool beans. Always nice to see a fellow New Yawka represented!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slick385
Board Regular
Member # 12222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slick385   Email slick385   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I am a native Virgina boy, but moved just over a year ago to central FL (near Orlando!)
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kentucky y'all. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtant333
Board Regular
Member # 6782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xtant333   Email xtant333   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Georgia ( GO DAWGS )
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Kentucky y'all. [Cool]

Hey Lou,

Isn't Sweet Southern Feet based in Kentucky??

They have some nice pics and clips with cute girls [Jerkoff]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vancouver

Canucks baby!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
Hey Lou,

Isn't Sweet Southern Feet based in Kentucky??

They have some nice pics and clips with cute girls [Jerkoff]

I understand that they are...I don't know for a fact though. But you're right, they've got some yummy pics and clips! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links