Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Problem in Splitting Up! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Problem in Splitting Up!
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
Well we talked today and have agreed to end it, the relationship is way to pressured and strained it just felt on both sides that we know we have to move on, it was hard, but i know in time i'll be feeling better, i think all i care about is not liking the thought of her moving on and im scared i wont meet someone else, but i know i will never be able to put up with the ways and demands she has such as, gets very jealous if i even glance at another girl, goes mad if a nude scene comes on a movie and i look, uses me sometimes for lifts,money,mobilephone, gets rowdy when she has a drink, is stubborn, can be very loud, and can not relax, also if i lived with her and friends came over she can be embarrasing and gets jealous if i ignore her.

wow, are you me? Could it be that I'm posting all that w/out even knowing it? Do i sleep post on Wu's and rant and rave about the situation of my relationship? Most of what you typed sounds so much like my relationship, that if I were to find out that I was posting that in my sleep, i would not be one bit surprised. Most of it, minus the fact that we ended it.
haha sounds like we both hooked up with crazy girls lol, btw i think its best you end it, i have been away from the girl for a few weeks now & its then that you can really see how bad they are.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she sounds like a bitch, don't worry , move forward, dont worry about the fetish thing if a girl likes you she eventually will like that
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post some pics of her feet on here before breaking up with her.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to find a scorecard to use to keep track of this drama. It begins to make me think you love your misery; if that is the case, then by all means let her continue to bait you and torment you. If you wish to maintain some semblance of self-respect and the respect of those, here, who have offered support and advice, let me offer you the plan (with a good notion from the above contributors) in the following steps:
1)Take photos
2)Post the feet pics here. (Take many more, if possible, you'll thank yourself later.)
3)Ditch the Bitch
4)Move along and let the circus continue.

There are two ways to handle a problem: you can bitch about it or you can do something about it. I reccommend the second option.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol cant take pics of her feet as i have broken up with her, and dont want her back. thanks for advice everyone, much appreciated.

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LLewis
Board Regular
Member # 27806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LLewis   Author's Homepage   Email LLewis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took me half a lifetime to find a man to share the passion of feet with...but AAAHHH!! the investigating and search were so much fun [Wink]
keep looking...

--------------------
www.southern-charms2.com/fetishfantasy

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefootfetish
Board Regular
Member # 17034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefootfetish   Email femalefootfetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't keep the chick that thinks attacking your Mom is a good idea. You're 20 and have a good bit ahead of you. Plenty of females to be met. At 20 my personality was not what it is today and i'm just 24. People have a tendency to refine themselves through experience. This is one of those opportunities. Also,hy and mysterious can be a great thing.
Very few people go through life without this type of experience. Albeit, fetishists have their unique perspective.
I think we can all benefit from brother Ras' words.
"always do the right thing." get it and get gone.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

since then iv been dating two girls is gd but i have to admitt i would love to not have my fetish & have pussy turn me on more, it can make shagging a girl a hard job if you dont think about feet, but i suppose pussy has grown on me a little bit.

--------------------

ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys very impressive responses. Ras and Fate111 words of wisdom.

Guys, as bad as u think ur sit is, remember there is always someone worse.

I'm 35 I was married for 10 years, I have 3 kids whilst completing my military training my ex took the kids and left on a holiday to Canada (her home town)and called me during the peak of my training to say its over..

You can imagine how hard that is...especially when the pressure is on during the training. My ex was also my first ever girl, she had beautiful toes and was very good at using them. Hence the pain is magnified greater as I also lost what I really enjoyed.

Well that was a year ago, I'm here in Australia all alone now and hopeful that I'll meet someone special and someone who will accept and accomodate my foot fetish requirements...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links