Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Foot Scenes (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Best Foot Scenes
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some pics from the High Tension trailer with some feet shots
http://i1.tinypic.com/mua42w.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/mua6nm.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/mua72p.jpg

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Frida have any closeups of Salma Hayek's feet?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footluver33:
Does Frida have any closeups of Salma Hayek's feet?

There were at least a couple in that movie as I recall. No real money shots, but at least a couple nonetheless.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Footshot Alert!

In the movie "House of Wax" (2005), there is a closeup of Paris Hilton's foot as she walks. NICE scene I might add.

So keep a look out for the DVD [Wink]

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'd agree also that Salma Hayeks feet were awesome. Best part of that movie to me.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a little young, so for the crowd still in their teens or twenties like me, check out this episode of the Saturday morning show Flight 29 Down some time in which the group begins getting mysterious notes. You'll see a close-up of the lovely Miss Lauren Storm's (this is not an exagerration) PERFECT feet. I still can't believe how beautiful hers are when watching that scene. I'd post an image if I could figure out how to get my capture card to work [Wink] .
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
curse of the white worm - the damsel in distress gets stripped down to her undies at the end, her wrists and ankles are banned, shes gagged, and hung above a pit. all while a topless chick is around!! AMAZING foot shots here if ur into tying girls up at all. her feet are so pretty and she does the moaning damsel thing beautifuly.

malicious - a seen where molly ringwald (seriously!!!!) is having sex with a dude in the front seat of a car, shes wear shorts or sumthin and her bare feet are up on the dash

dont know if y'all are into ankle bracelets, but:

flintstones - halle berry scantly clan with a big, showy bone anklet. gets a lot of screen time, i wore this tape out when i was younger :-)

overboard - goldie hawn, who looks amazing, wear anklets in two scenes, prominent foot display and very sexy outfits

cabin boy - anne magnuson, an increidbly sexy actress with stunning feet, playing a goddess with blue skin, six arms and tons of jewelry. legs are totally bare, shes got red nail polish and a nice thick slave anklet. shows her starting to have sex with a dude too.

zapped (i think is the english title) - paz vega wears a nice big silver chain anklet and walks around in panties and a shirt. she really puts her feet on display, a very sensual and erotic actress with feet id love to play with

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
zapped (i think is the english title)

The Spanish film you're thinking of with Paz Vega was actually called Zapping (1999). Zapped! on the other hand was a raunchy comedy from 1982 which featured Scott Baio & Willie Aames (both of Charles in Charge fame), and while it didn't offer much in the way of sexy female feet, it did offer tons of tits.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the feet that get sucked in
"Big Trouble"...

[img=http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc202/th_04838_jason_lee25.jpg]

quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
Big Trouble with tim Allen and Rene Russo has a great foot scene. It's between Stanley Tucci (playing a negative foot fetish stereotype) who forces his desires upon the innocent and immensely hot Sophia Vergara and her perfect Latin unpolished toes.

He offers her a foot massage. She very reluctantly agrees then he starts sucking her toes for a good minute. It's funny but also extremely sexy.

But Tucci's portrayal would be insulting, if I didn't have such a good sense of humor. He plays the guy as being completely sleezy, unfaithful to his wife and family, and cheating with other women's feet every chance he gets. Immediately after the scene with vergara, he sees Martha Stewart on TV and says I bet she has really pretty feet.

Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

And following up on the pic shared by ffetishh, I posted a few caps and a vid clip of that scene for those who haven't seen it, so be sure to check those out in the thread linked below.

Linky!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footluver33:
I got some pics from the High Tension trailer with some feet shots
http://i1.tinypic.com/mua42w.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/mua6nm.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/mua72p.jpg

those are great stuff! i love that from behind look at the heels and soles!!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone seems to love that Dusk Till Dawn Clip..
Here it is (youtube is great!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Gyc2yWrqA&search=from%20dusk%20till%20dawn

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I think I'd agree also that Salma Hayeks feet were awesome. Best part of that movie to me.

Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
There were quite a few MP (Michelle Pfifer)foot scenes in "What Lies Beneath".

Wow, I saw this last night. My wife had Tivo'd it for me. She had seen it in the theater years ago, but I had never seen it. Could it be she did this because there were so many barefoot scenes in it? [Thumbs Up] It was awesome, some great closeups.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Could it be she did this because there were so many barefoot scenes in it?

Could be, feetluvr. I remember back in 2000 when that movie was released, the foot scenes of Michelle were pretty much the only thing that I ever saw mentioned about it. It's almost as though there was nothing else of interest to say about that movie. hehe I've seen the foot scenes in caps & clips, but how was the actual film itself apart from that?

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uno1:
You'll see a close-up of the lovely Miss Lauren Storm's (this is not an exagerration) PERFECT feet. I still can't believe how beautiful hers are when watching that scene.

Good news. The scene I mentioned is now on Youtube. May be a bit blurry, but it occurs at 0:32 seconds.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links