Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » ~~~~Week 4 Predictions~~~~ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ~~~~Week 4 Predictions~~~~
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
~~~~Week 4 Predictions~~~~

Buffalo at New Orleans(San Antonio, TX) - Bills
Denver at Jacksonville - [Puke] Browncos
Detroit at Tampa Bay - Buccaneers
Houston at Cincinnati - Bengals
Indianapolis at Tennessee - Colts
San Diego at New England - Super Chargers
(San Diego will break the 21 game home winning streak dating back to 12/29/2002)
Seattle at Washington - Redskins
St. Louis at N.Y. Giants - Giants
N.Y. Jets at Baltimore - Ravens
Dallas at Oakland - [Puke] Faiders
Minnesota at Atlanta - Falcons
Philadelphia at Kansas City - [Puke] Queifs
San Francisco at Arizona(Mexico City) - Cardinals
Green Bay at Carolina - Panthers
------

Well I don't know if there's a certain time to start this poll but if there is I apologise for starting it to soon. I'm just anxious as to what teams my foot fetish buddies will pick for week 4. (I mostly just want to see how many will pick the Patriots over the Chargers. [Cool] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buffalo at New Orleans - Saints
Denver at Jacksonville - Jags
Detroit at Tampa Bay - Bucs
San Diego at New England - Chargers
Seattle at Washington - Redskins
Dallas at Oakland - Cowboys
Minnesota at Atlanta - Minnesota
Philadelphia at Kansas City - Eagles
San Francisco at Arizona(Mexico City) - 49ers

Depending on how McNabb is feeling next week, but since KC has crap for defense, Eagles should roll, and Holmes should run straight into Trotter. Look for Tomlinson to run all over the Patriots D. Vikings be rollin like a Diesel truck...takes a while to get started but once it gets goin...

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To early for me.

I will however predict my TEAMS game v Dallas.

1.Raiders first drive of the game will look like a Super Bowl bound team.

2. Sebastian JanaFATski will miss two very important field goals.

3. Derrick Gibson will be called for illigal contact after the Raiders stuff DALLAS three times on third downs...Automatic first downs resulting in points for DALLAS

4. Kerry Collins will keep his quota good and fumble once.

Chris Carr will return his first kick for a touch down only to be called back for holding on no other than Derrick Gibson.

Randy Moss will freak out this week to the press because Collins could
'nt hit the broad side of a barn with a medicine
ball.

Dallas wins by a field goal with 1 second to go.

oh yea. almost forgot the most important RAIDERS stat.....16 penalties for 160 yards. Nerv Turner said the goal for penalties per game is 20.We'll wait to hit 20 later in the season [Thud]

.Chargers are playing in NE......Let me know how that goes... [Wink]

Charger,

You guys are DENVERS bitches [Nana]

[ September 28, 2005, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are DENVERS bitches

lol sasha,Not me,denver was just fired up cause it was monday night and in their stadium.Denver will come down to earth and stay there,starting with a loss at jaxonville.Randy moss ALWAYS kills the cowboys,and he'll do it even with k.collins at the controls.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL Sash, Yeah your right about the Chargers being Denver's bitches but the Raiders are the AFC West's door mat. hehe j/k.

I think I've seen everyone of the Raiders games this year and your predictions seem awfully similar to the previous games played.

But anywayz if the Raiders could stop them damn penalties and get Collins to throw the ball to Moss then they will have a great chance at owning the Cowpies. Bledsoe has been known to stay in the pocket way to long and that hurts them big time. I predict 4-5 sacks on Bledsoe The Cowboys aren't that good and have lots of weaknesses. The only reason they beat the Chargers in week 1 was because the Chargers didn't realise they had a running back until week 3 and Gates was suspended. ::sigh:: So if you take away our biggest weapons we are nothing and will make the opposition look 10 times better then what they really are. The Raiders have played some tough games through week 3 and played them well even though they lost. The cowboys are playing in chokland so advantage Faiders and that's why I pick the [Puke] Faiders to win. [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think I've seen everyone of the Raiders games this year and your predictions seem awfully similar to the previous games played.

Yea,

Every game has been very frustrating to watch..It's so important to win in our division. The KC lost just killed...

Patriots lost Harrison for the year! Big advantage for LT to run all day!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Kerry Collins is known as immobile...then Drew Bledsoe is a straight up statue.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bledsoe is a fully animated tackling dummy.

Buffalo at New Orleans(San Antonio, TX) - Bills
Denver at Jacksonville - Jaguars
San Diego at New England - Patriots
Seattle at Washington - Seahawks
St. Louis at N.Y. Giants - Rams
San Francisco at Arizona(Mexico City) - Cardinals

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Buffalo at New Orleans - Bills
Denver at Jacksonville - Jags--> Broncos suck in FLORIDA---> Close game
Detroit at Tampa Bay - Bucs
Houston at Cincinnati - Cincy
San Diego at New England - Patriots--> The game is in New England, Ouch
Seattle at Washington - Seahawks
N.Y. Jets at Baltimore - Ravens--> Bye Bye JETS
Dallas at Oakland - Raiders--> The battle of LAWN NOME QB's .I hope the game doesnt come down to JanaFATski having to kick the game winning FG
San Francisco at Arizona(Mexico City) - CARDS

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buffalo at New Orleans(San Antonio, TX) - Saints
My temporary team here in SA, I never thought I would say GO SAINTS!!!

Denver at Jacksonville - Jaguars
San Diego at New England - Patriots
Seattle at Washington - Washington
Philadelphia at Kansas City - KC
San Francisco at Arizona- 49ers

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

You going to the game 2spy? If I lived in SA, I would. But Im in Houston. Where we might as well not have a football team. lol. If we score more than 14 points tomorrow...Ill consider it a victory.
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
You going to the game 2spy? If I lived in SA, I would. But Im in Houston. Where we might as well not have a football team. lol. If we score more than 14 points tomorrow...Ill consider it a victory.

I'm sure glad the RAIDERS shipped Phillip, MR CHOKE at the corner, to you guys...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No Mystik, I will miss this game. However we have plans for 2 of the games, they are still only giving 4 games here, and the Saints org is fighting mad. I dont blame them, they need a home this year. [Mad]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Write to McNair then and tell him to get Carr a line that isn't swiss chesse.

Pittsburgh took about five years off his career in that game.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Mc Nair is always hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links