Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » ~~~~Week 4 Predictions~~~~ (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ~~~~Week 4 Predictions~~~~
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Kind of like how your a Raiders fan, but still like the Broncos?
I hate the Broncos!!! [Puke]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:
Originally posted by ChargeR:
I would just like to say that once again people underestimate my Chargers and I find it quite amusing. To tell you the truth I thought everyone would pick the Patriots to win but I guess mystik knows his football. Good job mystik!

Now when are you all gonna stop underestimating my team and start picking them to win damnit!? [Mad]

I will pick them to win every game except the Chargers DADDY....The Broncos---> They stuffed you guys in the second half in Denver and they'll stuff you guys in SD...Last game of the season.. DENVER will have the best D-fence this year..

Mystik,

Four TEAMS??? Hows that work????

Sasha OMG Stop it!! [Laugh] If memory serves me correctly the Chargers straight dominated that whole game in week 2 without hardly ever getting LT the ball. Since that game the Chargers have put up 83 points in 2 games not to mention that it was against the top rated defence NY Giants and gave the Patriots the worst ass whippin in how many years? psst Come on Sasha! As big of a Brees fan that you are I can't imagine why you would keep under estimating the all mighty Bolts! I bet after Monday Night you'll rethink what you just said!

Go Chargers! [Wu]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction: The Chargers have had 86 points in the last 2 games and have only given up 3 points in the second half in both of those games combined. [Nana]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't care what happens against Denver.

My concern is that Joey Porter gets loose in the backfield Monday and introduces himself properly to Mr. Brees. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links