Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 5 Picks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL Week 5 Picks
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Warner is on his game!

Giants 24 - Cowboys 17

Pretty Close on the Giants/Boys score?

Oh, and I notice that ALL of you took the Jag's over my Charger's? To you all I say take this [Nut Kick] and this [Nut Kick]

[Nana] [Nana]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the San Diego game...I LOVE THOSE POWDER BLUE UNIFORMS!!!!!! Why the heck dont they always wear those??????? To me those are the best UNIFORMS in football!! I hate the dark blue ones...

I have to admit......Chargers are much better then my RAIDERS.......I'm in for a painfully long year!

I vote San Diego changes to those killer uniforms!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh...worst sports weekend ever. Texans lose in OT because of SHITTY REFEREE CALLING!!!111!!!111!!!! Holding....oh wait the black and white striped sack of crap didnt call it! Holding again...!!...nope!!! Pass interference?? Shit no. Course not. Its only pass interference when its the Texans defense on the field. The Astros lose AT FRICKING HOME TO THE BRAVES....I didnt even bother watching the Cowboys game, alls I know is they lost. Man whatever the fuck ever...this is why I quit watching sports before. After world cup 2002, I denounced sports. And here I am again...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Eli Manning was going to start for the Giants? That is why I chose Dallas instead of New York.

Oh well, I guess I should pay attention to the starting rosters for now on. [Roll Eyes]

The old uniforms of the Chargers must be lucky or something. For some reason they suck when they wear the dark ones. (Except playing the Vikqueens) [Thumbs Up] [Nana] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about those Colts! Peyton Manning for MVP! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Woot] [Woot]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Peyton Manning for MVP!
[Thumbs Up]

I will most definitely second that motion. [Smile]

He was cheated out of the "Hiestman" so he atleast deserves a year when he doesnt have to share the MVP. Not that I complained to much when he shared it with McNair last year, being a Titans fan and all.
[Smile]

[Smile] Go ahead and blast me Sasha I know you think Woodson deserved it more. [Smile]
I will concede to you that if a defensive player was going to win it that year it should have been him. [Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How about those Colts! Peyton Manning for MVP!
Whatever....Did you see the game??? The RAIDERS suck......They gave the game to the COLTS ......TURNOVERS and penalties.....Dont forget.The COLTS and their MVP have to play the PATRIOTS and lowly old TOM BRADY again....

Colts did what all good teams should do when they play a bad football TEAM....KILL them.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:
How about those Colts! Peyton Manning for MVP!
Whatever....Did you see the game??? The RAIDERS suck......They gave the game to the COLTS ......TURNOVERS and penalties.....Dont forget.The COLTS and their MVP have to play the PATRIOTS and lowly old TOM BRADY again....

Colts did what all good teams should do when they play a bad football TEAM....KILL them.

I wasn't bragging about the Colts victory over the Raiders. [Wink] [Wink]

That is the difference between a great team like the Colts and OK team like the Vikes. The Vikings let the Texans get back in the game. While the Colts killed the struggling Raiders.

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
I wasn't bragging about the Colts victory over the Raiders
I didnt think you were.....I'm just pissed that my team is already on the clock.............

And ,I can't stand the COLTS....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links