Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 5 Picks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL Week 5 Picks
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am making my picks early, because I will be busy this weekend. I will be in Vegas woo hoo!
Leaving sunday, coming back friday.

Celebriting my bday on the 12 and placing some real bets. Are you guys just a little envious?
Wish me luck [Cheers]

Steelers vs Browns---Steelers
Falcons vs Lions-----Falcons
Pats vs Miami---------Pats
Texans vs Vikings-----Vikings
Cowboys vs Giants-----Cowboys
Colts vs Raiders-------Colts--Sasha; maybe next week
Sants vs Bucs------Saints
Jets vs Bills------Jets
Chargers vs Jags----Jags
49ers vs Arizona----Arizona--coach has them playing.
Denver vs Panthers----Denver
Skins vs Ravens----Skins --upset here I am also picking them in vegas. Wu' do some voodoo that you do, Go Skins
Packers vs Titans---Packers

Good Luck All
I am taking my laptop, to stay in touch.
maybe send some pics here of us having a blast and hopefully winning [Thumbs Up]

[ October 30, 2004, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steelers
Falcons
Patriots
Texans - My upset pick of the week. [Eek!] [Eek!]
Cowboys
Colts - Sorry Sasha
Saints
Jets
Jaguars
Arizona - The 49ers are the worst team in the league.
Denver
Ravens
Packers - Two words = Ahman Green

[ October 08, 2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Ramsfan ]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Texans vs Vikings-----Vikings
Cowboys vs Giants-----Giants
Colts vs Raiders-------Colts-.I know my TEAM well.By the end of the season the RAIDERS will be last in their division.After last week, I remebered who Kerry Collins was..The COLTS are going to CRUSH the RAIDERS this weekend..They will lose to denver the follwing and the other game to denver...Raiders will lose both games to KC this year and split with SD. DENVER And KC will fight for the division.(DENVER WILL WIN DIVISION).I know I know KC?they are on the way back.......
Raiders record this year will be 7-9. they will lead the leauge in penalties and turnovers...
LONG YEAR FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! [Cry] Ive been wrong before...but things dont look good in OAKLAND..
Sants vs Bucs------Bucs
Jets vs Bills------Jets
Chargers vs Jags----Jags
49ers vs Arizona----Arizona--
Skins vs Ravens----RAVENS.Skins are the same as the Raiders this year.....weak....
Packers vs Titans---Titans

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Texans vs Vikings-----Texans
Cowboys vs Giants-----Cowboys
Colts vs Raiders-------Colts
Saints vs Bucs------Saints
Jets vs Bills------Jets
Chargers vs Jags----Jags
49ers vs Arizona----Arizona
Denver vs Panthers----Panthers
Skins vs Ravens----Ravens

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my picks:

1. Steelers
2. Falcoms
3. Pats
4. Vikings
5. Giants
6. Colts
7. Saints
8. Jets
9. Jags
10. uhh.. maybe Arizona? [Tongue]
11. Panthers
12. Ravens
13. Titans

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Game of the Week will definitely be Arizona vs 49ers. Cant wait to watch that one...lol. The game will be one big blooper...Texans are playing at home against the Vikings. They look strong, but Texans are riding high right now. Im starting to doubt the panthers...they got creamed by the Falcons last week. If the Pats win...err...when the Pats beat Miami, does this mean they break the all time most consecutive win record? I thought I heard that somewheres.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha; You lovely sexy babe
You picked giants in cowboy country? [Thud]
You silly-- [Laugh] Or do you just want to hurt me [Cry]

I really do think the skins will take this one.
I am betting on it- [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I think:

Texans vs Vikings-----Texans
Cowboys vs Giants----- Cowboys--Any Questions ??
Colts vs Raiders-------Colts
Saints vs Bucs------Saints
Jets vs Bills------Jets
Chargers vs Jags----Jags
49ers vs Arizona----Arizona
Skins vs Ravens----Redskins

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
Game of the Week will definitely be Arizona vs 49ers. Cant wait to watch that one...lol. The game will be one big blooper...Texans are playing at home against the Vikings. They look strong, but Texans are riding high right now. Im starting to doubt the panthers...they got creamed by the Falcons last week. If the Pats win...err...when the Pats beat Miami, does this mean they break the all time most consecutive win record? I thought I heard that somewheres.

Yep, the Pats are going for the record of consecutive wins of 19 in a row.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my picks:

Steelers
Falcons
Patriots
Vikings
Giants
Colts
Bucs
Jets
Jags
Cardinals
Broncos
Seahawks
Redskins
Packers

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Whats with the picks of Giants over Cowboys in Texas? If it were in NY then Id give it some credibility, but Dallas aint doin too shabby.
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I think it depends on who is the starting QB for the Giants. If Kurt Warner is starting for them, then I would give the nod to them. Since Manning is going on Sunday, I'm picking Dallas.
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Mystik...Cowboys 13..........Giants...13(their still gonna lose this one)

The only tie this year... [Thud]

Colts 41 Raiders 13

[ October 10, 2004, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warner is on his game!

Giants 24 - Cowboys 17

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY = SUCK!!!!!!!! I 'm a tad bit negative.....HUh?

Do TEAMS just hand Peyton and the COLTS games like this every week????????

If QB's were supposed to throw to LINEBACKERS....Collins would be KING!!!

[ October 10, 2004, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links