Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 10 Picks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NFL Week 10 Picks
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hmmm...I think if your 7-1 your a little past the point of being a "pretender". Mcnabb/Owens is a scary duo for any team to match up against, and you can never rule out their defense either.
My dear boy...The three years the EAGLES choked in the NFC Championship gammes.Two of which were at home.THEY CHOKED!!!!! I know I know .oooooooooooTerril Owens.oooooo Ehhhhhhh Mc Naab will blow it again.Pretenders.....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eagles will turnover 5 times! Just a little prediction. Feel free to scold me and say I told you so if they don't! I can take it!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be happy if my Skins would just pretend... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
I'd be happy if my Skins would just pretend... [Roll Eyes]

[Laugh] ---I know that one--- [Thud]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll see. Who in the NFC can beat the Eagles in an NFC Championship game? The Vikings? The Giants? The AFC looks competitive, with the Colts (God the I was on a Texans high...they have a ways to go before contending), the Steelers and the Pats. We'll see if the Eagles choke again.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I did very well yesterday?? Maybe I can redeem myself tonight with a Cowboy's win?

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:
Hmmm...I think if your 7-1 your a little past the point of being a "pretender". Mcnabb/Owens is a scary duo for any team to match up against, and you can never rule out their defense either.
My dear boy...The three years the EAGLES choked in the NFC Championship gammes.Two of which were at home.THEY CHOKED!!!!! I know I know .oooooooooooTerril Owens.oooooo Ehhhhhhh Mc Naab will blow it again.Pretenders.....

I am not familiar with McNabb's family life, but if he has kids I bet those little suckers have been dropped on their heads more than his record fumbles!

--------------------
DJ

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
I don't think I did very well yesterday?? Maybe I can redeem myself tonight with a Cowboy's win?

I'm pulling for ya [Thumbs Up]

Wu: whats it gonna be? Cowboys up one [Fingers Crossed] , or stay even [Confused] .

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't root for either of these teams. I wish they both could lose. [Nana] [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a cowboys fan...have been for the last 6 some odd years...but they'll get killed today. Saying Dallas is gonna beat Philly is like saying the Saints are gonna beat the Patriots. I love Dallas, but they are no where near as solid as the Eagles are. Hell, Owens just scored his 10th touchdown of the year.

Edit: How bout that? Another win for the Eagles, another MVP type performance from both TO and McNabb (anyone catch that BADASS run by McNabb at the end of the 2nd? Doesnt get much better than that). Dallas didnt play bad either...the Eagles were just the Eagles today. 3 TD by T.O. nuff said.

[ November 16, 2004, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: mystik ]

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Oh yeah, I watched-- [Cry]
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

I went to sleep at the half. That was enough for me and I don't think I got my 5 Philly turnover's in the second half either!

I will just blame this on Wu! Or maybe Sasha? There, that makes me feel better already!

--------------------
DJ

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good game on Monday night.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the HELL did I pick the frigin COWGIRLS????????? [Thud] [Confused]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Why the HELL did I pick the frigin COWGIRLS????????? [Thud] [Confused]

Its because you love me- [Love] --You just dont think right when your in lust. Ask any of the guys, it just does something to you. [Kiss]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links