Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 10 Picks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NFL Week 10 Picks
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another tos a coin on some of these games.
The excitement for me now,will be me and wu for skins, cowboys record at the end of the season.

I'm afraid skins go up 1 this week-- [Cry]

Ravens @ Jets---Ravens
bears @ titans---titans
lions @ jags-----jags
texans @ colts-----colts
chiefs @ saints----saints
steelers @ browns---steelers
seahawks @ rams-----rams
bucs @ falcons------falcons
bengals @ skins------skins-----skins go by cowboys [Cry]
panthers @ niners---niners
vikings @ Pacs------pacs
giants @ cards------giants
bills @ pats-------pats
Eagles @ cowboys----eagles %^%$#$%^%%!!!

Lets Play!!!!!

[ November 20, 2004, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ravens vs Jets: Jets
Bears vs Titans: Titans
Lions vs Jags: Lions
Texans vs Colts: Texans
Cheifs vs Saints: Cheifs
Steelers vs Browns: Steelers
Seahawks vs Rams: Rams
Bucs vs Falcons: Falcons
Bengals vs Skins: Skins
Panthers vs 49ers: Panthers
Vikings vs Packers: Packers (if Moss aint playin)
Giants vs Cardinals: Giants
Bills vs Patriots: Patriots
Eagles vs Cowboys: Eagles

Texans are playing crazy offense this week...crap. Indy is hardly consistent though, and we are 2-0 in the division. Broncos were coming off of a huge loss so they tore us a new on at their house. Still going to go with the Texans because they are good for a few upsets. Eagles are going to kill the Cowboys...unfortunately.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I am in this week too:

Ravens @ Jets---Jets
bears @ titans---Bears
lions @ jags-----Lions
texans @ colts-----Texans
chiefs @ saints----Chiefs
steelers @ browns---Browns-- I know, just a feeling!
seahawks @ rams-----Rams
bucs @ falcons------Bucs
bengals @ skins------Bengals
panthers @ niners---Panthers
vikings @ Pacs------Vikings
giants @ cards------Giants
bills @ pats-------Pats
Eagles @ cowboys----Cowboys, another gut feeling! I am feeling a lot of turnovers from the Eagles!

Maybe I should become DJ Kreskin, the psychic foot fetish webmaster football prediction guru?

Playing on gut this week, not records or stats!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cowboys over Eagles
I hope your gut feeling is right DJ, I would not mind loosing that one.

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Dj,

I know my TEAM well..I'm not happy with them this year.However.They will beat the CHARGERS next week.Guarantee..And no! I will not bet you.You still owe me.. [Eek!]

I hate when my team has a bye.....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Mr Dj,

I know my TEAM well..I'm not happy with them this year.However.They will beat the CHARGERS next week.Guarantee..And no! I will not bet you.You still owe me.. [Eek!]

I hate when my team has a bye.....

yeah Dj Pay Up--- [Laugh]
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I do still owe you one and I will pay up, but there is not a chance the Raider's are pulling that off!

NO WAY! 38-17 Charger's!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will win this game..Guarantee.....It will be a close game.27-24

PS...DJ.ill give a pat on the back for calling the CHARGERS this year..However.If they keep wearing those UGLY!! Dark blue uniforms instead of the POWDER BLUE(best uni in football).The CHARGERS FADE.... [Cry] .Sorry

[ November 13, 2004, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ravens @ Jets: Ravens
Bears @ Titans: Titans
Lions @ Jaguars: Jaguars
Texans @ Colts: Colts
Chiefs @ Saints: Chiefs
Steelers @ Browns: Steelers
Seahawks @ Rams: Seahawks
Bucs @ Falcons: Bucs
Bengals @ Skins: Skins
Panthers @ 49ers: 49ers
Vikings @ Packers: Packers
Giants @ Cardinals: Giants
Bills @ Patriots: Patriots
Eagles @ Cowboys: Eagles

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Ravens @ Jets: Ravens
Bears @ Titans: Titans
Lions @ Jaguars: Lions
Texans @ Colts: Colts...Colts will blow the TEXANS away
Chiefs @ Saints: Saints.....ever since Len Dawson retired the CHEIFS are pretenders..
Steelers @ Browns: Browns
Seahawks @ Rams: Rams
Bucs @ Falcons: Falcons
Bengals @ Skins: Bengals..Billy Kilmer will go down this week
Panthers @ 49ers: Panthers
Vikings @ Packers: Vikings
Giants @ Cardinals: Cards
Bills @ Patriots: Patriots
Eagles @ Cowboys: Cowboys. Monday night in DALLAS.The TUNA will win this.....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:

Rob.....Don't forget.Even though the EAGLES seem so good.They are just like KC....PRETENDERS...THE EAGLES ARE THE EAGLES...nuff said

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:

Rob.....Don't forget.Even though the EAGLES seem so good.They are just like KC....PRETENDERS...THE EAGLES ARE THE EAGLES...nuff said
That would be so cool--- [Fingers Crossed]
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...I think if your 7-1 your a little past the point of being a "pretender". Mcnabb/Owens is a scary duo for any team to match up against, and you can never rule out their defense either. Chiefs are not anywhere close to the Eagles, so they can not be compared. The Falcons and Giants would fall more into that category, as they have no fucking clue what type of game they want to play. The Eagles are consistent (cept for that whole Pittsburgh ordeal). Colts lost to the Jags, theyre not invincible. Nowhere close.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jets
Titans
Jags
Colts
Chiefs
Steelers

Seahawks - Stick a fork in the Rams. Fire Martz! [Violent]

Falcons
Redskins
Panthers

Packers - Unlike the Packers, the Vikes suck on the road.

Giants
Patriots
Eagles

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
Hmmm...I think if your 7-1 your a little past the point of being a "pretender". Mcnabb/Owens is a scary duo for any team to match up against, and you can never rule out their defense either. Chiefs are not anywhere close to the Eagles, so they can not be compared. The Falcons and Giants would fall more into that category, as they have no fucking clue what type of game they want to play. The Eagles are consistent (cept for that whole Pittsburgh ordeal). Colts lost to the Jags, theyre not invincible. Nowhere close.

You can put the Rams in the same category as the Falcons and Giants. Just good enough to get by people.

I am tired of the non sense from Mike Martz's Rams teams of lately. Most of his teams have been mediocre at best the past couple of years. The talent level has dropped. Marshall Faulk is getting near his prime and no longer dangerous as he used to be. Torry Holt is their best player. Issac Bruce is aging real quick. I think next year is going to be the make-it or break-it year for Martz as far as him keeping his job. I hope they draft some good players for next year's draft.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links