Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 13 Picks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NFL Week 13 Picks
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey WU.The rat would bite my toes...NOT SUCK...LOL

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Hey WU.The rat would bite my toes...NOT SUCK...LOL

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. You'd have to count your toes after a session. LOL! [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha ever since i started posting on here I don't ever remember you picking the chargers to lose every time you say the other team will beat the chargers.. Wheres the love??? Don't under estimate my Chargers because they gonna suprise you every time.. How about that Chargers Defence huh?? was that not a sexy game!!

Hey Sasha, don't fight it.. Take it, and the Chargers will set you free!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOO HOO!!!!! How about them cowboys!

Congrats Wu on being the best this week.

I am impressed in julius jones. Looks like we have a running back.

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was hands down the best game of the year!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats 2spy!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad] [Laugh] Congrats 2spy! Man, the Seahawks really choked that one up.

Ahhhh... the sweet SMELL of victory... no... that's just Sasha's feet but the victory is still sweet...LOL! What did I win this week?

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

LOL.I knew my sweaty feet would come back to haunt me one day...lol

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

quote:
LOL.I knew my sweaty feet would come back to haunt me one day...lol

LOL! Those sexy feet ARE a blessing! [Mmm] [Wink]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sasha, Thanks Wu. What a game

Monique is and I assume you have the keys?
You do have something special coming soon, I'll never tell [Nana]

You make it tuff on me Wu, Now I have to run another contest.

Sasha That reminds me you never got back with me, it works out though, foot soldier won that week then vanished, but hes back ( sometimes )

anyway I will get hold of him to see whats up.

I agree with Wu on the blessing thing-- [Drool]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Yum! Monique! Since I already have a password to Monique’s site, I’m willing to give my prize away this week to someone who completes a special task… If someone can get a foot model (any foot model that I’ve heard of) to write “Go Skins!” on their soles, I will give them my reward. Good luck!!!

Picture should be sent to wufeet@wusfeetlinks.com

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Yum! Monique! Since I already have a password to Monique’s site, I’m willing to give my prize away this week to someone who completes a special task… If someone can get a foot model (any foot model that I’ve heard of) to write “Go Skins!” on their soles, I will give them my reward. Good luck!!!

Picture should be sent to wufeet@wusfeetlinks.com

SKINS! [Thud]
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha,How awesome,A woman that models her sexy feet that knows alot about football!!!

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Thanks......ehhhh I blow a lotta smoke...lol........But its fun trying to predict football games........

My husband and I were BORN RAIDER fans!!!! Cant get It outta my system!! It just sucks when your team is re-building..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Man, the Seahawks really choked that one up.

Yes they did. I got lucky and attended my first ever Monday Night Football game... I was on business in Seattle and got a ticket to the game... I am the biggest Cowboy fan around...

That was truly a game to witness live ... I went from happy to glad to sad to mad to pissed off to OK to may be to we got a chance to I can't believe it to there is hope to OH Shit! to come on BABEE to don't quit on me guys to [Woot] [Woot] to "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!" all in one hour... what an emotional rollercoaster [Thud] [Big Grin] [Cheers]

Testaverde has got to GO! I want a strong Mike Vick, Dante' Cullpepper, Donovan McNabb or Chris Roeslisberger (Sp?) type quarterback... all NFL quarterbacks have got to be able to run & throw the ball successfully these days because it gives the offense an added dimension to their attack... gone are the days of the drop back passer because now you have Defensive Ends and linebackers running 4.3-4.5 40s.

[ December 09, 2004, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It just sucks when your team is re-building..

Better to have a re-building team than one that's just fallen flat on its ass, like the 49ers I root for. The only thing I take comfort in is that everything is cyclical - teams with bad records turn out to be juggernauts a few years down the road. In 1999, if somebody told me that the Indy colts would be a powerhouse, I would've laughed my ass off. Yet there they are, with Peyton getting ready to shatter Dan Marino's 20 year-old TD record.

I can't watch San Fran's games because they're too frustrating and I'm one of those types who yells at the TV. It's definitely gone downhill since the days of Eddie Dee, Carmen P and Cap'n Walsh. Hopefully they'll make good use of their draft picks.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links