Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 13 Picks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NFL Week 13 Picks
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Picks

Cards @ Lions---Lions
Falcons @ Bucs---Bucs
Bills @ Dolphins--Bills
Panthers @ Saints--Panthers
Bengals @ Ravens---Ravens
Texans @ Jets---Jets
Vikings @ Bears--Vikings
Pats @ Browns----Pats
49ers @ Rams-----Rams
Titans @ Colts---Colts
Broncos @ Chargers--Chargers
Chiefs @ Raiders---Raiders
Packers @ Eagles---Eagles
Giants @ Skins----Skins
Steelers @ Jaguars--Steelers
Cowboys @ Seahawks--Cowboys

[ December 04, 2004, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Week 13
Cards @ Lions---Cards
Falcons @ Bucs---Falcons
Bills @ Dolphins--Bills
Panthers @ Saints--Panthers
Texans @ Jets---Texans
Vikings @ Bears--Vikings
Pats @ Browns----Pats
49ers @ Rams-----Rams
Titans @ Colts---Colts
Chiefs @ Raiders---Chiefs
Giants @ Skins----Skins
Steelers @ Jaguars--Jaguars
Cowboys @ Seahawks--Cowboys

The last time the Donkies and Chargers met was week 3 at Denver and the out come of the game was a Chargers loss (23-13). The Chargers have been on a tear losing only one other game since then, a 21-20 loss in Atlanta. But now the Chargers are atop the AFC West and are in good position to close the curtain on any chance's the Donkos might have to make the playoffs with a win come Sunday. And thats why this game is the most importain game of week 13. This game should be a great game but I feel that them dirty mules have been bulleying us for to many years and now its payback time! Chargers win this one!

Chargers: 41+
Broncos: 24-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cards @ Lions---Lions
Falcons @ Bucs---Bucs
Bills @ Dolphins--Bills
Panthers @ Saints--Saints
Bengals @ Ravens---Bengals
Texans @ Jets---Jets
Vikings @ Bears--Vikings
Pats @ Browns----Pats
49ers @ Rams-----Rams
Titans @ Colts---Colts
Broncos @ Chargers--Chargers
Giants @ Skins----Skins
Cowboys @ Seahawks--Seahawks

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(1-10)49ers at (5-6)rams--Rams
(4-7)titans at (8-3)colts---Colts -manning 4 td's
(3-8)chiefs at (4-7)oak--OAK--always a good game
(7-4)packrs at (10-1)eagls--eagles
(5-6)giants at (3-8)skins--giants
(10-1)steelers at (6-5)jags---probably Jaguars
(4-7)cowboys at (6-5)seahwks--seahwks
(9-2)falcons at bucs--falcons
(5-6)bengals at(7-4)ravens---ravens
(5-6)texans at(8-3)jets--texans
vikings at bears--vikings
(10-1)pats at browns--pats
broncos at chargers-chargers.this will sink denver

Steelers are my team but they're probably due to lose and the jags lost their last 2,so they need to win.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cards @ Lions---Lions
Falcons @ Bucs---Falcons
Bills @ Dolphins--Bills
Panthers @ Saints--Saints
Texans @ Jets---Texans
Vikings @ Bears--Purple PEEPS
Pats @ Browns----Pats
49ers @ Rams-----Rams
Titans @ Colts---Colts
Broncos @ Chargers--Broncos
Giants @ Skins----Skins
Cowboys @ Seahawks--Seahawks

Game of the week...Broncos at Chargers.
Chargers are the PANTHERS and Seahawks of last year...Playing way above their head..Not saying they are not good.They are!However...Denver is desperate..The RAT is still is one of the best coaches in FOOTBALL..I wouldnt touch this game with a TEN foot pole....I would have to pick the Broncos here based on.This is a BIG game! SD hasent played in a game of this magnitude in years.AND!! Marty Shot is famous for going CONSERVATIVE when he shouldnt..Denver D will step up BIG time in this GAME..Drouns will run hard against the SD D-fence.This game will put the CHARGERS back on PLANET EARTH...

I think a close game. Broncos have the edge..
hey I have been wrong before..This is just a hunch..

[ December 05, 2004, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rat... LOL!!! Would you allow Shanahan to suck your toes Sasha? [Nana]

-

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wu:
[QB] The Rat... LOL!!! Would you allow Shanahan to suck your toes Sasha? [Nana]

[Laugh] [Cheers] [Wu]

Well----would you babe- [Evil Grin]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, if you're not one of those televised pre-game analysts, you should be. You definitely know your football.

Twee

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

The vikings and ravens kicked my butt--I lost a bunch on those [Mad] [Violent]

I feel like I got [Nut Kick] ---- [Laugh]

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

quote:
Originally posted by 2spyfeet:
The vikings and ravens kicked my butt--I lost a bunch on those [Mad] [Violent]

I feel like I got [Nut Kick] ---- [Laugh]

LOL!!! Why I picked the Saints... I do not know. [Confused]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my ass kicked today.... [Thud]

Fu@#ing RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! [Cry]

[ December 05, 2004, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I didnt get my picks in. Texans got their asses kicked today but the Eagles are killing the Packers. Steelers vs Patriots is going to be a good AFC Championship matchup. The eagles vs...mmmm...the winner of that game is going to be an interesting superbowl!
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

WOW!!!! As much as I hate the BRONCOS and CHARGERS.Kudos to CHARGERS for winning that game..What a football game.

Just curious what the RAT was thinking on the play that caused an int in the endzone???

The BRONCOS had that game in hand, they could of at least tied the game!THE RAT called the worst play on first and goal with 3:52 minutes left...The result was an INT!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

WU......LOL I would not let him(the RAT ) suck my toes.....lol

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
WU......LOL I would not let him(the RAT ) suck my toes.....lol

LOL!!! Good! Very good! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links