Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » ~~~~Week 4 Predictions~~~~ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ~~~~Week 4 Predictions~~~~
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buffalo at New Orleans - Bills
Denver at Jacksonville - Jags
Detroit at Tampa Bay - Bucs
Houston at Cincinnati - Bengals
Indianapolis at Tennessee - Colts
San Diego at New England - Patriots
Seattle at Washington - Redskins
St. Louis at N.Y. Giants - Rams
N.Y. Jets at Baltimore - Ravens
Dallas at Oakland - Raiders
Minnesota at Atlanta - Falcons
Philadelphia at Kansas City - Cheifs
San Francisco at Arizona - 49ers
Green Bay at Carolina - Panthers

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buffalo at New Orleans - Bills
Denver at Jacksonville - Jags
Detroit at Tampa Bay - Bucs
Houston at Cincinnati - Bengals
Indianapolis at Tennessee - Colts
San Diego at New England - Patriots
Seattle at Washington - Seahawks
St. Louis at N.Y. Giants - Giants
N.Y. Jets at Baltimore - Ravens
Dallas at Oakland - Dallas
Minnesota at Atlanta - Minnesota
Philadelphia at Kansas City - Philadelphia
San Francisco at Arizona - Arizona
Green Bay at Carolina - Panthers

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG we got fucking ROBBED. I cant believe I just saw that....he threw an INCOMPLETE PASS and the fucking REFS call it a fumble. They REVIEW it, see that its an INCOMPLETE PASS and STILL call it a FUMBLE. Im gonna castrate that fucking referee...

talking about the Texans game, on our last drive, when we were going to tie it or take the lead. Fuck sports.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I didn't get to see that game, I had the saints game, and now watching Dallas ( not good so far ). I guess I will get to see that on the news/ halftime show either one.
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
OMFG we got fucking ROBBED. I cant believe I just saw that....he threw an INCOMPLETE PASS and the fucking REFS call it a fumble. They REVIEW it, see that its an INCOMPLETE PASS and STILL call it a FUMBLE. Im gonna castrate that fucking referee...

talking about the Texans game, on our last drive, when we were going to tie it or take the lead. Fuck sports.

Ahhh my friend, your team is so young.Get used to those things happening.

I had to deal with the Brady "TUCK RULE" In the AFC Playoffs 3 years ago.. [Mad]

PS.The Dallas Raider game was a joke! We handed the COWGIRLS the game on a silver platter and they were'nt hungry enough.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, how does it taste Brady?

Also how fucking bad do you have to be to get outscored by the kicker?

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Beautiful, how does it taste Brady?

Also how fucking bad do you have to be to get outscored by the kicker?

LOL! Tina Marie's team really cleaned up with Rackers this week. That guy slowed chipped away at my defensive points.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You had me scared Wu. I looked at the leaderboards and all of the sudden you shot up to #1 I was like what the hell? Then I saw your 49ers defense scored you like 28 points...luckily McCown brought you back down! Haha. How bout those undefeated Redskins? The Astros winning today made it easier to swallow the Texans getting ROBBED.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
You had me scared Wu. I looked at the leaderboards and all of the sudden you shot up to #1 I was like what the hell? Then I saw your 49ers defense scored you like 28 points...luckily McCown brought you back down! Haha. How bout those undefeated Redskins? The Astros winning today made it easier to swallow the Texans getting ROBBED.

Yeah, I was up to 180 at one point. I knew that wouldn't last though. I got Peppers and Kasay going tomorrow.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dropping to 3rd this week if the calculator is right.

Thanks Vikes and Pats defense's.....for nothing.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just like to say that once again people underestimate my Chargers and I find it quite amusing. To tell you the truth I thought everyone would pick the Patriots to win but I guess mystik knows his football. Good job mystik!

Now when are you all gonna stop underestimating my team and start picking them to win damnit!? [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Chargers are one of my favorite teams in football. Theyre tough, theyre scrappy, and they know how to win. LT is a winner, Gates is a winner and Brees is a winner. They fall into my favorite 4 teams.

Texans
Eagles
Bears
Chargers

P.S. Ive picked the Chargers every week since week 1. And will do so again this week.

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChargeR:
I would just like to say that once again people underestimate my Chargers and I find it quite amusing. To tell you the truth I thought everyone would pick the Patriots to win but I guess mystik knows his football. Good job mystik!

Now when are you all gonna stop underestimating my team and start picking them to win damnit!? [Mad]

I will pick them to win every game except the Chargers DADDY....The Broncos---> They stuffed you guys in the second half in Denver and they'll stuff you guys in SD...Last game of the season.. DENVER will have the best D-fence this year..

Mystik,

Four TEAMS??? Hows that work????

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Picked against the Eagles? Why?

Eagles 4 life!

If McNair had half the team "I can do no wrong" Favre had he'd be 4-0.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Im a Texans fan. Theyre my favorite team. But there are teams you like. Those teams are the Chargers, Eagles and Bears. I could care less about the rest of the league. Kind of like how your a Raiders fan, but still like the Broncos?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links