Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » GO CAVS! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GO CAVS!
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god, good to hear other people are also sick of the thugs and punks degrading the game of basketball, i'm sick of it too man. it's allabout the game!! just the game!!! no other nonsense, no thuglife, or recognize or hip hop nonsense on the court, no momves after making a basket like the "jet" and nonsense like that, just play the game, nobody wants to see guys finishing a great fast break with a dunk and then SCREAMING his way down the court. and what happened to people having regular basketball outfits, everybody is wearing headbands, sporting the tattoos and cornrows. i thought it was nice when a few guys around the league had this thing of their own like cliff robinson with the headband, allen iverson with the cornrows, rodman with the hair and tattoos, horace grant with the goggles, kurt rambis with the goggles. i also don't like it when a team changes it's uniform and colours. i was happy to see the pistons going back to the origional blue and red bad boy colours. there is no need to spice up a basketball teams popularity by changing it's uniform or colours. i like it when a team stays with it's origional colours, a little change in design is just normal, but stay with the colour man, like the lakers, bulls, celtics. it's just confusing right now when i watch teams wear retro shirt for no appearant reason, just so they can sell all those shirt to young people who liek to wear them because of the popularity of rapmusic and stuff like that. music shouldn't have an impact on the game man. as far as i know, teams wearing retro shirts was only done onspeil occaions, like n the 1996-97 season, celebrating the 50 year of excistens of the nba, that was nice and it had a point. now it's just hard to really watch the game, because there is too much nonsense surrounding it, although i gotta agree with salvy again and say that i like the way John Paxson (great player) is rebuilding the bulls over the [past few years, loved the sweep over miami. whatever the reason is, i think it's just pathetic when a team with big names like miami (payton,walker,shaq,mouring,wade) gets swept in the first round after winning the championship last year, that kind of nonsense has rarely happenein the past with the championship teams, bird and magic and mike have never been swept like that in the first round after winning the big one if i'm not mistaken. the 1994 bulls without michael even got to the second round and took new york to seven games in that round!! men, it's hard to really get excited about the league right now if you've been lucky enough to watch the glory days of the league, althoug basketball is still basketball and i like watching it still, but i can't seem to feel the game right now like i did when i watched larry bird carying his celtics on his weak back, jordan returning at the age of 33 and getting back to the top of the league dispite the fact that he was fisically a little less impressive than he was before he left, he found a way to stay on top until the age of 35 in 1998, incredible, magic johnson's endless dominance of the 80's, whiletaking 5 rigns, i think he went to the finals 9 times in his 12 seasons in the league, just incredible how he won the mvp of the all star game in 1992, these guys captured your hart while you watched the game that you love most and they even went on to capture people who don't even like basketball, i remember my mom watching games, dispite hating basketball (because of me watching so much), bottom line, these players could get people that don't even like the game to watch a 2 hour game and enjoy it for that short time. i would like to see big headed kobe do that, t-mac, vince carter (he probably got some ouhs and aahs in the 200 dunk contest but that's it), iverson will not get my mom or paps watching a game, neither will any other player that plays today, but hey, i still gotta say, the spurs are a nice group of guys that are a joy to watch!! but i miss the old days, the malone stockton jazz, the drexler blazers, the jordan bulls, the reggie miller pacers, payton/kemp sonics, asiah thomas pistons, birds celtics, magic's lakers, ewing/oakley's knicks, domenique wilkins hawks, mouring hardaway heat, robinsons spurs, olajuwon rockets, dr.j sixers, men oh men the league was great, i hope the league will take the path of teams like the spurs right now, or the rebuilding bulls and the 5 times east finals participants pistons, these are teams that have stayed together and kept improving and i'm curious to see what will hapen with the cavs over the next few years and even though i dislike kobe bryant, i think he'll earn a lot of respect if he'll stay in la and is able to get them back to glory,

i can talk for hours about the leaguye men, my apologies to those of you who have red my nonsense and thought it was a waiste of time,

get back to wusfeetlinks and have a better time than you did while reading my shit,

i love this game

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my biggest peeve...is that these "thugs" get paid millions of dollars to WORK and do MAKE the shots but yet they expect all this damn gratitude for something that they should be doing naturally anyway..sure we'll clap for you when you make that basket but like hell I will worship you when you do the stupid dance after knocking down your opponent to slam the ball..gimme a break,you got paid to make the basket your nothing special LOL That's like doing a bump n'grind dance around your bosses office after finishing the johnson report,he'll look at you and go "uhm..yeah..well we pay you to do that,i'd hope u can do it..now get back to work"

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was FUN! [Cry]

We got our asses handed to us like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Guy's....NOT'.....I'm loving it.. [Nana]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone has alot of money invested in the spurs to win,it is obvious now after..uhm..how many years?Same with the Patriots in football,but the public turns the other cheek like usual and says there's "nothing" going on..but congrats i guess,celebrate tomorrow morning with some taco cabana breakfast taco's and some Shiner Bock beer!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taco Cabana Breakfast taco's....oh yeah' good stuff..
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as it pains me right now I respect the Spurs.

They've done it the team way and earned their titles. Well there was that thing in Pheonix earlier this year.

However I LOATHE New England. Not just loathe but DISPISE WITH A PASSION!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummed that Cleveland couldn't get things done in San Antonio or even on their own floor. This is coming from a Pistons fan who was dissapointed when Cleveland beat them, showing the Cavs rise to greatness. This is one of the most dissapointing NBA seasons ever in my book.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links