Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » GO CAVS! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GO CAVS!
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Spurs are going to murder us but holy crap it's awesome to see them in the finals.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much of a Detroit Piston fan that I am, and being dissapointed to see them fall yet again, I'm a big LeBron fan (believe it or not) and want to see them take down the Spurs! I'd love to see Cleveland suprise a lot of people here.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a former San Antonio resident myself,AND working security for the Spurs...I still can't come to supporting them because of their dirty aggressive style of playing, who a few of those guys are off the court as far as total jerks,and their fans "in your face" type mockery of the opposing team..it's just bad business.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never liked the Spurs (I've also never hated them, but I just can't cheer for them against most teams). But then again, I'm also a lifelong Laker fan (though Kobe's pissing me off right now...he must win a title soon or at least get the Lakers deep into the playoffs for him to get back on my better side). Anyway, I really want the Cavs to win, the Spurs have been there before, its boring to see them win another title, and I'd like to see the East get some respect. My heart says Cleveland in 7. My head says San Antonio in 6.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Spurs will when another!!! Go Spurs Go
I am a fan of LeBron James and looking forward to seeing him play.

"dirty aggressive style of playing"...... WHAT????.......... "fans "in your face" type mockery of the opposing team"....Never happens, Jazz threw cans and shit at our boys, we don't do that. In fact we have shown the world how to celebrate a championship with class.

No burning down the city, tipping over cars, We know how to party here.
Nobody liked Lakers, Bulls, Celtics when they won several either. People just don't like seeing the same team win over and over.

Class Team..Class City...going for 4 WOO HOO!

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2spy: Don't get me wrong man, I love San Antonio alot, and I do miss Texas..but the hard core Spurs fans are just too bandwagonish for me..and you have to admit Ginobili uses too much thug style agression on the court..the modern day Spurs would get smoked by the Lakers of the mid 1980's and had to play a "cleaner" game of B-Ball,way too much contact on forwards going to the hoop to be called "Basketball"There is alot of un-called for behavior on the team.The one guy I can say was a true gentleman when I met him was Parker. Oh and "In your face Mockery" what I meant by that was marketing t-shirts that say "Lakers suck" is personal,team spirit has officially been thrown out the window at that point when you have to bad mouth the rival.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinklesguy, I don't know if you have family here or not, but if you ever come to visit please come by the bar and visit us. Lots of pretty girls with sexy legs and feet..It's summer in Texas!!You know that one... [Woot]

Just taking up for my team and city, we have have been called po'dunk and sissy's for soooo long it just feels good ( if we win ) to be up there with the best.

I don't think there is a team in football or basketball I hate. There is an owner however, but not the team. Anyway, here's to a great series of championship basketball... [Cheers]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Yeah San Anto isn't even close to Po-Dunk...it's shortly becoming Texas's 3rd largest city if it hasn't already. I don't remember anyone saying that by the way about the city,unless they referred to the team in the Dave Robinson years LOL j/k! So Brooke's Bar?Is that a new joint down off Military?

--------------------
 -

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Wrinklesguy, Yes it is. Military and Goliad area.If you remember about 2 years ago we spoke about having a beer together, and I was soooo busy trying to get this place open we never got together. So if you get down here sometime I will buy you a couple....fair enough? Till then you can see whats going on, at the site link below... [Cheers]
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the only time I've ever cheered for the Spurs in the playoffs was when they finally won one for The Admiral back in '99...the year before my Lakers reeled off 3 in a row...man, the good 'ol days. But really, the only team I care about in basketball is the Lakers, I've been a lifelong Lakers fan, and I'll stick with them through thick and thin. And lately, its been pretty thin.

I mean, I have nothing against the Spurs, and certainly nothing against San Antonio, I just can't cheer for them. They're our rivals. There's no other team in the Western Conference I cheer for regularly asides from the Lakers, the Clippers occasionally, and in the Eastern Conference, I've always had a soft spot for the Bulls. But I'm pulling for the upset here, I want the LeBron and the Cavs in 7 games. Don't forget, they've beaten the Spurs twice this season.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's strange that instead of celebrating a "dynasty" team when it's playing, people just want to see them fall. the lakers of the 80's, celtics of the 80's, bulls in the 90's and men, the spurs have been contenders ever since tim duncan arrived in the 1997-98 season, he took what was left over of the david robinson spurs to a championship and has continued taking the post-robinson/elliott/ spurs team to the finals. never mind the fans, it's all about the game and the teams, just face it men, the spurs are one of the very very very few teams in the league right now that have had the core of their team in tact for numerous years, detroit as well and that just doesn't happen that often anymore, since all players just switch teams like it's nothing. The great teams in nba history always had a core of players they had build upon for 5, 6, 7 years or more man and nowadays team presidents just try to toss some "shit" together in order to make a run for te championship this year or the next and after that uyou won'\t hear from that team again because all of those players are probably gone already. so please [people, try to appriciate the teams that still BUILD around their core of players, players that are loyal enough to stick with their team and the system and that is how GREAT teams are build, teams that are able to contend for 5 years or more, just look at the pistons right now and the spurs and lebron and his cavs are probably just getting started right now. it's great to see teams build and progress over the years, it's the total opposite of boring to me. I loved the bulls of the 90's, i didn't like the laker team with shaq, but had to face facts, they started to build their team in 1996-7 aquiring kobe/shaq/fisher/horry and that was their foundation and they contended right up until shaq left in 2004. people, please please please just enjoy the GREAT teams while their playing and not when it's all over and were looking back at them, because they're the best teams and they always will be, a team that has been building for years will always be a contender, might not always win the big one but they're always right there in the playoffs and yeah, i gotta say that i've never given kobe his respect, because he won't be anywhere near Jordan in my opinion untilhe wins a title in los angeles by himself (without shaq), i was and am still getting sick of the comparisings to mike, lebron is doing great if you ask me man, hope he puts on a great performance in the finals against one of the best teams of the last 10 years, the spurs,

gotta love this game and gotta love women's FEET

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

You know, to be fair, Jordan never won a title without Scottie Pippen either. I'm not trying to utterly defend Kobe (he's in my doghouse at the moment), but those are the facts. For the record, I don't think anyone will ever touch Jordan in any sense, not Kobe, LeBron, D-Wade, T-Mac, Iverson, no one will ever come close to approach what Jordan did and what Jordan was. The only ones in basketball history who come close to the sort of impact that Jordan had are Magic Johnson and Larry Bird (not counting centers, they've always been capable of being dominant, if not particularly fascinating to watch).
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ey salvy mic,

i agree totally with pretty much everything that you're saying!!!!! thanks fort that, the only point i was trying to make about jordan and kobe was, yeah mike had scottie, but scottie doesn't dominate the game like shaq does right? just wonder what jordan could have done with a players like shaq next to him in stead of scottie. doesn't make kobe look that impressive to me. although kobe is a great scores, men enough about kobe, salvy mic, you raised THE BEST POINT here man, npon centers that dominate the game are rare and beautiful and no one did it like Mike, gotta mention magic and larry ofcourse!!

good to know there are other basketball lover's out there who still appriciate the GREATS (jordan magic and bird, who like salvy mic said, will never be touched)

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Like I said..{and Desmond you are correct}..Lakers from the early-mid 80's were the team to beat as well as Bird and the Celtics wow what to give to go back to the glory days and see B-Ball in it's finest hour where there were no street thugs and punks degrading the sport and taking things to an alltime low..so I can appreciate the core teams like the Spurs in a way.

--------------------
 -

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

As far as teams that are actually teams, I'm liking the way the Bulls are building themselves up. They're a young team with a bunch of talent, and they're only going to get better, with guys like Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Andres Nocioni, Kirk Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, and veterans like Ben Wallace and P.J. Brown. They couldn't get past Detroit this year, but in the next few years, they'll be serious contenders, East or West, for the championship.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links