Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » What about abortion? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What about abortion?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a thought-provoking question imation. I'd say just montior the progress of the child's forming for starters, because in-breeding, as weird and disgusting as it is, doesn't necessarily automatically make the child retarded or deformed. If it poses a definite threat to the girl's life, as in 90-100% certainty that she'd die, then I'd have to say abortion would be a viable and realistic option, just like it would for any woman who's life may be at stake. At which point, the decision should be that of the girl's (or any woman's), with no special interest groups prying in and swaying her either way.

What the reporter sounds like they're doing, as intriguing as the question is, is in my opinion trying to change the arguement to get a desired answer. For example, if I walked up and shot a guy in the face for looking at me the wrong way, I would deserve the death penalty, no questions asked. If I shot a guy in self-defense or in protecting an innocent victim of the guy, then the death penalty can and should stand a good shot at being waived. But just because the final actions are the same (in this case me killing somebody) doesn't make both scenario's right.

I remember reading an interview years ago of Gwen Stefani when she talked about No Doubt playing at some pro-choice rally. She was on-stage and said to the crowd something to the effect of: "If I got pregnant, I wouldn't get an abortion, but isn't it great to have that freedom of choice?" She said that after she got back-stage, some pro-choice representatives ripped her ass for saying what she did. She said the whole experience turned her off to the whole pro-choice campaign, and she said they weren't really pro-choice at all, they were pro-abortion!

I can't help but wonder this myself about the pro-choicers out there. Don't get me wrong, I think there are a lot of pro-choicers who truly are looking out for the interests of the woman. However, a lot of it comes across to me as legalized genocide masked as women's supposed liberation. The women's liberation movements of the 60's have already wrecked a lot of the morals and standards in this society, and it's taken all these years to finally get some of these aspects back on track. So I'm left thinking that supposed rights to abortion is but another way for man-hating lesbians and left of liberal crack pots to force their sick opinions and self-destructive ways onto the masses.

Again, I recommend everybody to read the book "The Failure of Feminism" by Nicholas Davidson to see the real mind-sets of the originators of this "movement". If you could only see and read some of their original plans for the women's lib movement to entail, it would shock and repulse anybody to no end, no matter where they sat politically.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont care if your pro choice or not. What i dont understand is how anyone could support Partial birth abortion. They induce labor then pull the baby out until only its head is still left inside. If you pull it all the way out you cant proceed to kill it. With the head still in the doctor takes a pair of long scissors and makes a cut in the lower part of the skull then proceeds to suck out the brains. This is done becuase the baby might not die otherwise. Im sorry I believe in a womans choice but if the baby is old enough that it might live if not killed thats wrong.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If people don't want a baby, they should have safe sex. I believe it should be used if a young girl (say, 15 or 16) is raped. If she really doesn't want to have a baby, then she should have the option of abortion, because if she did have the baby, she'd be a single mother who'd have to drop out of school early to take care of the kid. I think it's unfair to force someone to have a baby, but people should be careful of it, and try to avoid it if they don't want it.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I believe it should be used if a young girl (say, 15 or 16) is raped. If she really doesn't want to have a baby, then she should have the option of abortion, because if she did have the baby, she'd be a single mother who'd have to drop out of school early to take care of the kid. I think it's unfair to force someone to have a baby
What if there was a 100% guarantee the child would be adopted by a loving couple who can't have children? The thing about adoption is that there appears to be a shortage of babies. Couples are adopting kids from countries like Russia and China, so it stands to reason that they would just as happily adopt a kid born here in the States.

I totally understand what you're saying though, rape is a dehumanizing attack, and I have no sympathy at all for the perps of this. In fact, I could write paragraphs on what I think should be done to convicted rapists, and you'd probably think I have a bloodlust to beat the band.

The thing that makes this such a volatile subject though is the fact that a third party is at stake here; the baby. If all an unborn child is is a blob of cells and tissue, then there wouldn't even be an issue to discuss. But now, thanks to technology advancing the way it has for pregnant women, scientists are finding out that unborn babies are developing faster than what was previously thought, therefore bringing up the question on what constitutes life and the sanctity thereof. I've heard some pro-choicers argue that by this same logic, cancer cells could be considered life, but this seems nuts to me. The day a cancer cell can have dreams, register sounds, suck it's thumb, and kick it's legs then that arguement may hold water.

Not going after your opinions though. I just get on rants sometimes. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only way i see abortion being acceptable is if the woman was forced into having sexual relations with someone or was raped.othe rthan that it should be her choice with what she wants to do.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links