Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Screws up the oath... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Screws up the oath...
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! i can't believe people are getting on his case already? what about every other amazing speach the man has given?

it must have been such a nervous moment for him, and the other guy (roberts) didn't help much.

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing speech? are we listening to the same individual?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jono86:
wow! i can't believe people are getting on his case already? what about every other amazing speach the man has given?

it must have been such a nervous moment for him, and the other guy (roberts) didn't help much.

the victory speech, the speach after many of his primary wins, especially the speach that spawned Will.I.Am to make a music record from it

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

the man is a wonderful orator!

--------------------

Rogue Pengy
Board Regular
Member # 16851

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Rogue Pengy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And while I'm ranting, when we do actually have a 100% black man for president, do we have to go through this historic bullshit all over again?"

Didn't know we were talking about genetic purity you trolling prick

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jono86:
the man is a wonderful orator!

you could actually squeeze "2 time grammy award winning" into that sentence

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was CoJ's fault as far as I could see...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links