Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » POLL who smokes good ol' mary? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL who smokes good ol' mary?
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A poll on who smokes marijuana in this forum.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 40 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every once in a while now
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I'm the only NO so far... Maybe "The Only NO" period [Tongue] .... Oh well... Use to from teens until my 21st birthday... Haven't touched the stuff since [Cool] .....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daily, good poll [Joint]
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course daily...It beats the hell out of smoking tobacco jus for the "motion of smoking" & "fitting in", at least u get something out of it...And u have to b careful with alcohol 2; I've personally never been as drained or hungover from marijuana than from alcohol, yet cigs & alcohol r legal??? Could they b legal just because they r processed and can be controlled & taxed even though the risks r much higher??? Thats nonsense...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't smoke mara-joo-wana, but I think it should be decriminalized and folks should be able to smoke it if they want. Lots of people need vices (I smoke and drink, so I'm not guilt-free either), and there are a helluva lot worse things in the world than marajuana for folks to get into.

Of course the arguement could be made that marajuana causes short-term memory loss and has been known to be addictive (at least psychologically), but alcohol has the same effects.

I think the problem in society isn't so much the drugs and alcohol, but that there are too many people who want to tell other people how to live their lives. Here in Louisville for example, our pervert bastard of a mayor (whose vice so happens to be eyeballing the young guys in the drunk tank) helped to push through a city-wide smoking ban that has caused all kinds of small businesses to either take a serious financial blow or to shut down entirely. People are getting reported to the authorities for smoking in the wrong places!

So I say back off...if folks don't want to smoke pot, then they can leave it alone. But I'll be damned if I try to tell somebody else what they should or shouldn't do with their lives and their well-being. You pot-smokers fire it up! I'll lift my cigar in the air and light up right along with you. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good poll, Rabidninja...and you're not alone, FootLong, as I am also a 'no'...I've never tried it, ever...never even touched a cigarette for that matter.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken a ride with Mary Jane a few times, each time was pretty memorable too. That said, those times are always, and will always remain, few and far between. I don't buy the stuff ever, I've got better things to spend my money on. But if someone's got some and I don't have to work that day or night, then go ahead and pass the kutchie.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i've been blazin daily for a few years now, with a few breaks here and there. switchin up the strains, butane in my veins, keepin it real. best year in high school academically and socially was the year i started blazin...;D
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don`t smoke but I´m all for the legalization of marijuana.
Kind of agree with what Solelvr and Lou wrote.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rabidninja:
yea i've been blazin daily for a few years now, with a few breaks here and there. switchin up the strains, butane in my veins, keepin it real. best year in high school academically and socially was the year i started blazin...;D

-

I picture you looking alot like this! [Laugh]

I don't smoke anything myself.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spiccoli!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never have, never will... I'm no saint, though - I do smoke cigars occasionally and drink beer fairly regularly.

As for legalization: as long as it's not hurting the people around you, I say go for it...

For example, as long as there's a non-smoking section in restaurants for people who don't want to be surrounded by smoke, and as long as you're not smoking or drinking excessively around your kids and your vices aren't causing you to abuse your family, things should be fine.

Just my $.02...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent smoked any since I returned home from "out west" but when I was out there I smoked good ol' BC Bud! Apparently the best kind you can smoke..but then again everyone that grows it says theirs is the best blah blah blah...personally it didnt really do anything to me except slow things down and make me tired. I worked with a bunch of guys who couldnt work if they DIDNT smoke a doob or two!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to get in the country that I am living in. I have toked and am an advocate.

I feel if you are given the choice to drink beer, which intoxicates you, or smoke cigrettes, which is addicting, then you should have a legal right to choose to toke and relax.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links