Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » POLL who smokes good ol' mary? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL who smokes good ol' mary?
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not frequently...me and the lady spark up every now and then though.
Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Somke Fish [Laugh] Hahhahahaha [Laugh] .... Nah I can't, just adding 2c where it's not needed... [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea why is it takin so long for weed to be legal... alcohol prohibition lasted like a year, too bad i'm always too high to start some gang violence or we woulda had it legalized by now. and yea ledaemon that pic is pretty close to what i look like cept i got short hair, and a slightly skinnier body.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup (cough cough) **waves away smoke**

Weed and Toes is always a pic hit!!
Can we post those kinds of pics here??

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Yup (cough cough) **waves away smoke**

Weed and Toes is always a pic hit!!
Can we post those kinds of pics here??

I'm not sure if they'd be allowd here Mommie, but I'd sure love to see 'em! [Big Grin]

I never touched the stuff until a few years ago, I was sucked into all those websites about why you shouldn't smoke it, blah blah. My story is actually way too long to post about what I really thing about it, but needless to say, government run anti-drug websites are clearly a little bit biased on their drug information. [Big Grin]

I DO also live in Canada, so it costs me next to nothing and any run in with a cop I've had he just ignores it because to them its not worth the paperwork.

Hell I was talking to a cop on the side of the road two days ago who asked if I was high, I answered "Oh hell yeah" and she just laughed and said "get out of here."

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rabidninja:
yea why is it takin so long for weed to be legal... alcohol prohibition lasted like a year, too bad i'm always too high to start some gang violence or we woulda had it legalized by now. and yea ledaemon that pic is pretty close to what i look like cept i got short hair, and a slightly skinnier body.

What ruins it, (atleast here) is that bad press it gets every so often. Every year there tends to be one loser teenager who does something incredibly stupid and blames it on weed. For example I think about 6 months ago there was some kid who ran out on the street and stabbed his friend. When he was questioned about it he said he had been smoking alot of weed and playing Grand Theft Auto. Riiiight.. Everyone who smokes knows that when you smoke ALOT, your ass isn't goin ANYWHERE. You don't have the energy to walk out of your house, let alone remember which end of a knife is sharp.

So anytime legalization is brought up, cases like that which have been driven into the ground by the media tend to put a damper on things.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can count the times I've smoked anything on the fingers of one hand. It's not for me. More power to the freedom of choice, however.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i voted [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to but don't anymore.

It got old feeling tired and my brain feeling like it spent hours inside of a pressure cooker after toking the night before,... not to mention the paranoia or uncontrollable laughter for no reason that would sometimes be the side effects of its usage.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and don't care to really experience it ever again. I can see why it's illegal.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and don't care to really experience it ever again. I can see why it's illegal.

Yeah I kind of agree with you there, but I find I feel much worse when I drink. I've never really experienced the pressure cooker thing but I've had a bought with laughter now and then. After a night of drinking I usually have written off my next day, as in I'm in bed ready to off myself until about 8:00 - 9:00 pm, that's why I tend to lean towards marijuana. The day after smoking, a coffee usually shakes off the cobwebs.

But you know, they each have their downfalls, to each his own.

deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been a little while. I gotta keep the system clean because I'm on a search for a new job. (damn pee test!!!!)

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i stopped smoking for around 2 years and went back to smokin whenever about a year or so ago.ive gone thru long periods of not smoking to smoking after my infamouse bad cid trip back in my senior year...never say never with them legalizing it.they just legalised the sale of absinthe here in the states,and many thought that would never happen(due to misconceptions).
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Joint]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Outlaw
Board Regular
Member # 26624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Outlaw   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Outlaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I smoke on occassion. I find that smoking too often isn't good, mainly because after a short period of daily smoking I get the munchies, dry mouth, and paranoia, but I'm not really high. That's just me though.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could. Maybe when I get out the military.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links