Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Movie Quote Game (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Movie Quote Game
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RULES:
- Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess.
- No Googling/using IMDb/Wikiquote search functions for those of you guessing. That's just no fun!

1.This is Louisiana, chief! I mean, how the hell do you know who your daddy is? Because your mama told you so?

2.The fact that my client has been ridden more than Seattle Slew is irrelevant!

3.Merry Christmas, bitches!

4.I'm not going into the toilet, I'm going into showbiz!

5.You just fulfilled the first rule of law enforcement: Make sure that when your shift is over, you go home alive. Here endeth the lesson.

6.I'm sorry ma'am, I lied to you. I'm very sorry about that. That man right there is my brother and if he doesn't get to watch 'People's Court' in about 30 seconds, he's gonna throw a fit right here on your porch. Now you can help me or you can stand there and watch it happen.

7.It's the coolest tour because not only do we get to travel all over the world playing music, not only do we get to come to Central Park & play music, but the coolest thing about this gig is on this tour, my wife & my kids are traveling with me, so I get to kinda get the best of both worlds. If there is one part of this tour that the critics have seemed to focus in on, it's this next song. They keep saying that it's too old to keep playing, we say it was our first sinlge,& we're still very proud of our old stuff, so we wanna play it as long as we can. I don't expect you guys to remember it, but if you do, this song is called "Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)"

8.You have the voice of an angel! Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus!

9.Not to worry, not to worry... we are now armed with "mighty joint"!

10.It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
numnber 6 is rainman!! i love that film

and i THINK 2 is liar liar... but i could be wrong

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correct on both, Atehena K!! [Smile]

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I was sort of a movie buff, but I'm stomped on all of these. #9 does ring a bell though, could it be Pineapple Express???

I hope others chime in with guesses, I'm dying to find these out now.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Sorry five_for_feet, it's not Pineapple Express, although that movie does rock! lol

--------------------

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here...I´m also a movie buff but I only know two of them:

Number 10 is from the fantastic sci-fi movie "Blade Runner" (only remembered that quote because I watched the director`s cut a few weeks ago).

Number 5 is a famous quote by Sean Connery from the amazing movie "The Untouchables".

Number 4 seems pretty fimiliar but can`t think of it at the moment.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I ain't the movie buff I thought I was, none of them ring a bell [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8 is step brothers!!!!
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think number three is friday after next

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Ok, Hal, correct on #10 & #5!

Athena K, correct on #8!

So here's what's left...

1.This is Louisiana, chief! I mean, how the hell do you know who your daddy is? Because your mama told you so?

3.Merry Christmas, bitches!

4.I'm not going into the toilet, I'm going into showbiz!

7.It's the coolest tour because not only do we get to travel all over the world playing music, not only do we get to come to Central Park & play music, but the coolest thing about this gig is on this tour, my wife & my kids are traveling with me, so I get to kinda get the best of both worlds. If there is one part of this tour that the critics have seemed to focus in on, it's this next song. They keep saying that it's too old to keep playing, we say it was our first sinlge,& we're still very proud of our old stuff, so we wanna play it as long as we can. I don't expect you guys to remember it, but if you do, this song is called "Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)"

9.Not to worry, not to worry... we are now armed with "mighty joint"!

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wild guess, Is #1 Get Smart? [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Nope, sorry! [Smile]

--------------------

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

#3 - Bad Santa?

--------------------
FFF

YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Nope, sorry! lol

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links