Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Movie Quote Game (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Movie Quote Game
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah i´m good
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YSUfan17:
#7 is "Garth Live From Central Park"

Anyone wanna start their own quotes? lol

I didn't see that one, so I would have never gotten it. Thanks, that was kinda fun.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://sites.google.com/site/chestymorgantribute/

Me Either!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.This is Louisiana, chief! I mean, how the hell do you know who your daddy is? Because your mama told you so?

-JFK

2.The fact that my client has been ridden more than Seattle Slew is irrelevant!

-Liar Liar

3.Merry Christmas, bitches!

-Rent

4.I'm not going into the toilet, I'm going into showbiz!

-The Producers

5.You just fulfilled the first rule of law enforcement: Make sure that when your shift is over, you go home alive. Here endeth the lesson.

-The Untouchables

6.I'm sorry ma'am, I lied to you. I'm very sorry about that. That man right there is my brother and if he doesn't get to watch 'People's Court' in about 30 seconds, he's gonna throw a fit right here on your porch. Now you can help me or you can stand there and watch it happen.

-Rain Man

7.It's the coolest tour because not only do we get to travel all over the world playing music, not only do we get to come to Central Park & play music, but the coolest thing about this gig is on this tour, my wife & my kids are traveling with me, so I get to kinda get the best of both worlds. If there is one part of this tour that the critics have seemed to focus in on, it's this next song. They keep saying that it's too old to keep playing, we say it was our first sinlge,& we're still very proud of our old stuff, so we wanna play it as long as we can. I don't expect you guys to remember it, but if you do, this song is called "Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)"

-Garth Live From Central Park

8.You have the voice of an angel! Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus!

-Step Brothers

9.Not to worry, not to worry... we are now armed with "mighty joint"!

-History of the World Part 1

10.It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

-Blade Runner

please do not act so amazed. i hate to break it to you, but finding those answers was as simple as copying and pasting them on any search engine.

[ April 16, 2009, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good, but you didn't read the rules chief. Pay particular attention to the fourth one....

quote:
RULES:
- Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess.
- No Googling/using IMDb/Wikiquote search functions for those of you guessing. That's just no fun!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus ALL the answers have already been revealed lol

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links