Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Wow...Michael Jackson and farah fawcett Died? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wow...Michael Jackson and farah fawcett Died?
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw this on a few different sites.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, its all over the news. I used to watch Charlie's Angels as a kid when it first came out. As far as Jackson goes he was one of the biggest names in the music industry, but I was never a fan. I'll mostly miss seeing all the new freak show pictures and stories of his eccentricity.  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is wierd that they have left this world on the same day. I still cant beleve that they are gone.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the music of my childhood years

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentishTown
Loyal Member
Member # 23739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentishTown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BBC just confirmed he's died

RIP

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're one of the folks that think in 3's...
Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and M.J.

It's been a busy week. R.I.P. one and all.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
If you're one of the folks that think in 3's...
Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and M.J.

It's been a busy week. R.I.P. one and all.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It almost always happens this way.
I was a big MJ fan back in the day. Thriller, Beat it, Moonwalker, one of the greatest entertainers.
I never watched Charlie's Angel.
But I always watched Ed McMahon on Star Search.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now all we need to top it off is a North Korean missle strike that destroys Hawaii ...yikes...that is a buzzkill, nevermind..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seriously sad. I'm a big Michael Jackson fan. The soundtrack of my childhood. And it was a grand childhood with an even more amazing score.

Thanks Michael!

wow.......crazy reminder of your own mortality.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Mj was a child molester and a freak. Who cares. I can only imagine how screwed up his kids are...

he was never convicted, the family of the boy had a history of extortions

arguably the greatest music talent ever, it's funny how people put him down for being a "little" different

you can't be great when you're just like everybody else

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mj was a child molester and a freak. Who cares. I can only imagine how screwed up his kids are...

-
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jacko's abusive childhood was probably a contributing factor in his unusual lifestyle as an adult. But, no one can dispute the fact that he was very influential in the music industry. He was a major hit with MTV when he did his "Thriller" video. And wasn't that the biggest selling album of all time? (I've got two of 'em.) I remember everybody getting excited and saying "ya gotta see this fuckin' cool video!" I think he helped make MTV, VH1, CMT etc. to become what they are. He will certainly be remembered by all. For each individual's reasons. But, remembered none the less.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with LeDameon on this one. I had a couple of Farah's posters on my wall but never was into the Jacksons thing.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

-
I love this! Thanks for sticking up for the king.

Really....can anyone think of a more popular world figure than MJ? This guy was a household name in every corner of the world. I think the most muted response to his untimely death will be the U.S. I know every country outside of the U.S. is mourning. I know I am [Blush] (

This guy captured what was good about human nature in his songs. Really....there isn't a population on this earth (especially outside of the U.S.) that isn't a huge fan of Michael Jackson. Can anyone think of anyone that appeals to both Sunni/Shia, Jew/Muslim, Black/white, N Korea/S Korea, Bush man/Billionaire, communist/democratic? Man! I'm in awe of his achievments. An African American man born before the civil rights act of 1964 to a poor steel worker became the most popular man in the world. God Bless America!!! Only here does such things happen.

Rest in peace my friend. Heaven is rocking out right now.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links