Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Wow...Michael Jackson and farah fawcett Died? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wow...Michael Jackson and farah fawcett Died?
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
Jacko's abusive childhood was probably a contributing factor in his unusual lifestyle as an adult. But, no one can dispute the fact that he was very influential in the music industry. He was a major hit with MTV when he did his "Thriller" video. And wasn't that the biggest selling album of all time? (I've got two of 'em.) I remember everybody getting excited and saying "ya gotta see this fuckin' cool video!" I think he helped make MTV, VH1, CMT etc. to become what they are. He will certainly be remembered by all. For each individual's reasons. But, remembered none the less.

he was the first black artist to get play on MTV when the network first started, which is major. and "Thriller" is the biggest selling album in history, and it might be even more big, especially on the vinyl/ebay market now.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Mj was a child molester and a freak. Who cares. I can only imagine how screwed up his kids are...

Seriously, "who cares?"?

i understand if you have no respect for the guy but c'mon, he was the most famous person in the world. more people knew of michael jackson than of any other living individual. it's questionable whether any other entertainer will ever again reach that level of fame.

i was never a big fan but he did have some great songs...billy jean, smooth criminal, say say say w/ paul mccartney. immortal tunes.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

Really....can anyone think of a more popular world figure than MJ? This guy was a household name in every corner of the world. I think the most muted response to his untimely death will be the U.S. I know every country outside of the U.S. is mourning. I know I am [Blush] (

This guy captured what was good about human nature in his songs. Really....there isn't a population on this earth (especially outside of the U.S.) that isn't a huge fan of Michael Jackson. Can anyone think of anyone that appeals to both Sunni/Shia, Jew/Muslim, Black/white, N Korea/S Korea, Bush man/Billionaire, communist/democratic? Man! I'm in awe of his achievments. An African American man born before the civil rights act of 1964 to a poor steel worker became the most popular man in the world. God Bless America!!! Only here does such things happen.
GQguy

well said. love him or hate him, i can hardly even fathom the sheer scale of popularity that he enjoyed. (although it also probably contributed to his deeply eccentric nature.)

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FG = That was out of order tbh. He was never convicted and many people feel the family wanted his money.

The boy who said it is now living happily in a millionaire's mansion, if he was a molester, then his parents would have gone after justice and not money.

Have an opinion but don't talk about someone with so mush dis-respect when you don't know the facts about. Nobody does.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
Jacko's abusive childhood was probably a contributing factor in his unusual lifestyle as an adult. But, no one can dispute the fact that he was very influential in the music industry. He was a major hit with MTV when he did his "Thriller" video. And wasn't that the biggest selling album of all time? (I've got two of 'em.) I remember everybody getting excited and saying "ya gotta see this fuckin' cool video!" I think he helped make MTV, VH1, CMT etc. to become what they are. He will certainly be remembered by all. For each individual's reasons. But, remembered none the less.

The way I see it he sacrificed his childhood so I could fully enjoy mine. Watch the old vids of him at 8....I was eating my boogers and eating mud while he was a world class proffesional. His music took me through birthday parties, 4th of july, family deaths and new births. I'm not big on celebrities but I must say I am very sad over this loss. Every song of his takes to me back to a beautiful point in my life. This might bee a lil much for this forum...but I don't care. I'm extremely blessed to live the life i've lived so far. Far more than I deserve. Hearing the music that took me through so many parts of my life reminds me of how far i've come. God has truly blessed my life. I love the fact that my story has a soundtrack written by the best musical artist the world has ever known. With God's love it's only fitting.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pveL3tM9ejw
My first family death happened when this song came out. I was 9 and didn't understand that life was finite. It was tough. This song brought me alot of joy at the time as it recently premiered on mtv. Coincidence? As I get older I believe more and more strongly that coincidences are fiction. Thankyou Michael Jackson!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The death of Michael Jackson is a senseless and paralysing loss.

The world has lost a musical legend, an icon, an entertainer, and an humanitarian and a big, warm, gentle spirit. And three kids have lost their father.

It feels like someone just stabbed me in the heart and took away my childhood. I couldn't be more shocked and saddened right now. I also mourn the man who was clearly a tormented individual and never found peace in life.

This is very surreal.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David49
Board Regular
Member # 33036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David49   Author's Homepage   Email David49   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I remember right I had a poster of Farah. Jackson was a talented cretin. As a working person I am glad that we have people to entertain us as we go through our day to work lives. But lets face it why should someone be paid millions because they can moonwalk or sing. Lots of people can do that. I can understand why he went through some of his earlier facial surgeries because we all have some issues, but he went way too far with it. He was possibly a child abuser and who knows what else. Long story short I do have a DVD of some of his videos. He had some great songs and videos and a piece of me will always wonder what he may have come up with in the future, but now we will never know.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really don't think he was a child abuser, he never had a chance to be a kid or to have a childhood and that is why he enjoyed being around kids, the constant working and the physically abusive father warped his mind

heck he called his ranch "neverland" and facially he tried to look like peter pan, neverland was a place where you never grew up if you don't remember the story

i think he was asexual

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

i dunno about trying to look like peter pan. seemed more like he was trying to look like diana ross or something. if a kid ever opened a peter pan book and saw peter pan looking anything like michael jackson, he would have nightmares for years.

--------------------
vf

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the nose is similar but yeah he looked like diana ross too

psychiatrist's agree with me about him wanting to be a kid

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=116639&page=1

-

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
i really don't think he was a child abuser, he never had a chance to be a kid or to have a childhood and that is why he enjoyed being around kids, the constant working and the physically abusive father warped his mind

heck he called his ranch "neverland" and facially he tried to look like peter pan, neverland was a place where you never grew up if you don't remember the story

i think he was asexual

i agree. he loved children and he loved childhood because it was something he never got to experience. he once said that he would never hurt a child and i 100% believe him.

i may be taking this example a little far - but i cant help but make comparisons between what MJ did and what Oprah has done/is still doing. They both are heavily involved in children's charities, invite underprivelaged children into their homes and spend time with them as individuals. In fact, the same could be said with a lot of celebrities.

Perhaps because MJ did not emply an army of camera crews and produce media releases of him 'giving back to homeless, armless, goatless children because i am such a rich and amazing person' and instead interacted with the chilrden in a way that would only benefit them, the cynical public made the assumption that there had to be an ulterior motve.

Thats just my opinion. MJ was a sad, talented and i believe ultimately a very lonely man. I hope he's found peace.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In our lifetime, there'll NEVER be anyone that'll even come close to Michael's fame & stardum. And I will say this, the feds WILL NOT find Michael's doctor alive, I bet my life on it.

And Footgirl, seriously that was not right what you said. Do you have proof to back up your post?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry] MICHAEL...RIP YOUR MUSIC FOREVER [Cry] FARAH RIP..I MISS BEAUTY 70 S [Cry]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really give a shit about what went on in his personal life or what he does with his spare time. I enjoyed his music and that's enough for me.

"RIP MICHAEL!!!! Thanks for the music you've given to the world" (I'm writing as if he's gonna read it...lol [Big Grin] ) Anyhoo... Big Ups for the King Of Pop [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am far more grieved by Farrah's passing.

The rest I've said in another thread.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links