Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last movie you saw in theaters?? (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What was the last movie you saw in theaters??
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
This week District 9. It was way different than I expected however it was a great movie. What made the movie so good was that after you see it you have to let it soak into your head for like 30 mins or so before you can even talk about it.
Shows the nature of our human character!! I loved it and would highly reccomend it.

Shelley

Seriously Shelley? I saw it this past weekend and I classified it as the worst movie I have ever seen. I wanted to leave after 15 minutes but thought I would wait to see if it got better. After 45 minutes I still wanted to leave but for the life of me I couldn't figure out why no one else was leaving. I have to admit, it did get better towards the end and I agree that I was speechless for about 30 minutes afterwards....Maybe I am just too girlie for this kind of film. :-)

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking about going to see Gamer this weekend...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
This week District 9. It was way different than I expected however it was a great movie. What made the movie so good was that after you see it you have to let it soak into your head for like 30 mins or so before you can even talk about it.
Shows the nature of our human character!! I loved it and would highly reccomend it.

Shelley

Excellent call. I'd deffinitely go see it again. Interesting to see how aparthied could easily happen again if we're not careful. And the effects that it has on it's population. Funny seeing an alien race with far greater technology than we have be reduced to stealing and petty crime due to our lack of understanding. Reminds me of similar situations happening now in the states and all over the world. Excellent, but very subtle sociopolitical statements!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links