Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last movie you saw in theaters?? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What was the last movie you saw in theaters??
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw The Bourne Ultimatum! Picks up right where the Supremacy left off..lots of little suprises...I wont play spoiler but it definetly is worth the 10$ to see it in theatre.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, saw I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - hilarious film and it lived up to expectations, plus there is a clip of Jessica Biel's soles and an amazingly HOT & CLEVER foot scene in the end. I won't spoil it, but any foot man would drool over it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Just saw the Simpsons! Great movie..it was like one long Simpson episode! I would rate it a 10 outta 10...grew up with this show!
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Just saw the Simpsons! Great movie..it was like one long Simpson episode! I would rate it a 10 outta 10...grew up with this show!

Oh yeah!!! That was the last one I saw too. It kicked ass!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neph and I went to see Bourne Ultimatum last night, and man it was a brilliant film you just have to go see it. I was knackered coming out of the cinema after watching all them fight scenes, it gets a 10 out of ten for me. But is the end it could so go on from that ending don't you think?

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Blondetoes:
Neph and I went to see Bourne Ultimatum last night, and man it was a brilliant film you just have to go see it. I was knackered coming out of the cinema after watching all them fight scenes, it gets a 10 out of ten for me. But is the end it could so go on from that ending don't you think?

Oh I could see their being one..but at the same time its hard to say.(If that makes any sense) The creators might just want us to think there is one coming out but it might not come for another 10 years! At which time I will be front row and center with popcorn! [Big Grin]
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Props to Bourne Ultimatum! I'm with ya on that movie Bluetoelvr and BlondeToes! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! LOL! The second one was sad though when he lost his girlfriend! Bummer! [Cry] Maybe they'll do a prequel? ????

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also saw The Simpsons Movie a week ago. Had me laughing like a mongoloid!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Die Hard 4.0 last week. It was a cool movie with cool action. One downside, was that, the violence was toned down, which kind of took the gloss off the cool action. The lack of profanity also seemed unrealistic, as John Mc Clane is a normally foul mouthed character, plus, the previous Die Hards has an average of 30+ f..k words. And it wasn't the same hearing Yippi-kai-yai mother*gunshot*.

It had good action, the story was good, and there is a touch of humour as well.

Still, it gets a 8/10 for me. I hear through the grapevine they may be releasing an unrated version on DVD with all the violence and language intact.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw Superbad last night. One of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile. Seth Rogan wrote a killer movie and he is pretty funny as the cop, too. The kids were funny as hell also. Lots of cursing and sexual humor, but that's exactly what I like to see. The whole backstory of how Seth hates Becca is genius..... [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merc50
Board Regular
Member # 14576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merc50         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wild Hogs, back last spring. Im a cheap-ass when it comes to going to movies. I don't go to often.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOSTEL 2

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Saw Superbad last night. One of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile. Seth Rogan wrote a killer movie and he is pretty funny as the cop, too. The kids were funny as hell also. Lots of cursing and sexual humor, but that's exactly what I like to see. The whole backstory of how Seth hates Becca is genius..... [Laugh]

I'm kind of hesitant about that one because they're making such a big deal about it and Seth Rogan's writing yet I thought "Knocked Up" sucked so I'm going to wait until it's out on DVD.

As for me I saw Halloween on Tuesday.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superbad...and it was Supergood!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bourne Ultimatum

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links