Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Kind of Vehicle Do You Drive [Or Have Previously Owned]? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Kind of Vehicle Do You Drive [Or Have Previously Owned]?
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a 2007 Pontiac G6 a few months ago, I love it. Before that I had a 1995 Pontiac Sunfire, and before that a 1988 Mercury Tracer.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loves licking feet:

1972 & 1974 Chevy Vega's

1971 AMC Gremlin

1979 Ford Pinto

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] You actually admit to having those on your list! Did you forget to list the Pacer???

I knew folks that had the displeasure to drive those cars as well.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought the Hyundia because I needed a newer car with good gas milage ....
no , didn't forget the Pacer , I hated those ugly things .... it looked like an upside down fish bowl on wheels

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOPS .. I forgot a few cars that goes in about the middle of my 'long' list .....

1976 Toyota Carona Wagon
1974 Caddilac Coupe DeVille
1976 Caddilac Coupe DeVille
1973 Chevy 1500 Pick-up
1979 AMC Concord Hatch-back

let me know if you want me to list the cars I've used for my Demolition Derbys

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loves licking Feet: Did someone say demo derby? You know, we need to create an all-female demolition derby tour across the USA where a bunch of hot chicks that are barefoot and wearing bikini's come running out of the pits and jump in the cars and plow into each other...now THAT would sell tickets buddy!not to mention get rises out of the guys in the audiences!we'd be famous!Do I think like Tarantino or what? [Evil Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1981 Buick Regal - the "Brown Bomber"; passed down from my dad, seating capacity was great for driving large quantities of young, non-driving mofos to concerts.

1989 Subaru XT Turbo - the "Pinball Car"; had an electronic dash that looked like a video game, zippy little thing.

1994 Toyota Tercel - the "Toyota Turtel"; practical for my first new car purchase, lasted 9 years.

2001 Honda Accord - my wife's car; the one she wants to trade in for an Acura RL.

2001 Ford F150 - "King Triton"; my current ride, V8 Triton engine, the one people call when they need furniture moved or large items taken to the landfill.

1971 Corvette Stingray - in my dreams

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links