Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Kind of Vehicle Do You Drive [Or Have Previously Owned]? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Kind of Vehicle Do You Drive [Or Have Previously Owned]?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah ha! 2000 Grand Am a little 4-cylinder that gets me along.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently drive a 2002 Mitsubishi Gallant and 1996 Ford Explorer

Previously owned (in reverse order)
1992 Pontiac Bonneyville
1992 Pontiac Grand Prix
1988 Pontiac Trans Am GTA
1979 Cheverolet Camaro (wife's shared)
1978 Pontiac Firebird (wife's shared)
1985 Ford Thunderbird
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
1968 Cheverolet Impala
1979 Pontiac Firebird (Very first car in high school I had for 2 whole months before I totalled it!)

I liked those shitty Firebirds and Camaros when I was younger. I would never own one ever again!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my list. Nothing exotic here....

1983 Chrysler 5th ave (gift from dad but my roomate flipped after a night of drinking)
1987 Chevy Nova (My 1st car purchase)
1987 Mazda RX-7 (lost control doing burnout and wrecked)
1994 Honda Accord (stolen after adding too much bling)
1995 Mitsubishi Galant (junked after 3 accidents and 2 transmissions)
1997 Mazda 626
1990 Jeep Cherokee (this summers project)
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deeparchlover:How on earth do you flip an 83' 5th Avenue?LOL

LeDaemon:I can picture you driving a firebird,back in your high school days did you pal around with Joe Dirte' in his Dodge Super Bee with the Wing?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Deeparchlover:How on earth do you flip an 83' 5th Avenue?LOL

My roomate said he and my third roomate were trashed and fell asleep while driving. They woke up and the car was upside down. I still wonder how fast they were going because that car was heavy as hell! I saw the aftermath and I was shocked they walked away with mild head wounds. On the plus side I didn't have to kick in any rent for several months.

BTW this was the car that I got my 1st footjob in that I once posted a story about.

[ April 04, 2007, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: deeparchlover ]

--------------------

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness that is just shocking deeparchlover....shocking that they made it out in one piece given the circumstances...glad they were barely injured let alone that they were able to get out of the rubble alive.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we had a thread about this a few years ago already where I posted this pic. This is the only picture I have of my first car. This old polaroid dates back to like May of '84.
 -

2 whole months... sheesh...

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Only two months, but decades later you still have the pic - nice!

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can picture it now, Ledaemon..You were cruising down I-20 out of Ft. Worth with Winger blaring on the radio,bottle of whiskey,tank top shirt,and your girlfriend at the time giving you a foot job while driving 100mph down the road? LOL am I remotely right?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only car I've ever owned (and I still own it) is a '91 Honda Civic Wagon. It's kind of a love/hate relationship right now, there's always something wrong with it, but everytime it's in the shop or I can't drive it, I just really miss it. Just the other day, some jackass messed up my bumper, fucked it up on one side with a little go-cart. It was hanging off. Well, the guy didn't want me to call the cops and gave me $100 to fix my bumper. Cost me $50 in the end, used some 16-gauge steel wire, bought myself a $30 drill and set of plier/wire cutters, and my bumper stays still. I took some pictures anyway of the damage, in case I do indeed wanna call the cops anyway.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am proud of never having owned a car...and this may sound crazy to you Americans but I don`t even have a drivers license. Never needed it before.

I live in a house in the city and have managed everything on foot, by bike or on my old skateboard. [Wink] Or by public transportation, which is really good in Germany.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
I can picture it now, Ledaemon..You were cruising down I-20 out of Ft. Worth with Winger blaring on the radio,bottle of whiskey,tank top shirt,and your girlfriend at the time giving you a foot job while driving 100mph down the road? LOL am I remotely right?

Way off actually. It was such a tramatic experience I actually remember the song playing on the radio at the time. It was Scandal "The Warrior." I was actually following a friend after school too fast through a school zone of all things. The road curved, I lost control, plowed through some old dudes front yard and BLAMMO!!!! Smashed into a telephone pole before bouncing off of it and doing a 360 to wind up in the middle of the road. I owned no tank top, never had a Joe Dirt haircut, nor would I be playing something as limp wristed as that pickle chugger Winger on a stereo. The car actually had an 8 track player in it come to think of it! [Laugh]

Also my first footjob would arrive 3 years later, but that would've made for a better story I suppose.

--------------------

veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1996 Dodge Viper RT/10
2006 Mazda3

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well .... there's been alot .....starting with my 1st car in high school.....

1965 Ford Galaxy
1975 Chevy Nova
1971 Olds Vista Cruiser Wagaon
1972 & 1974 Chevy Vega's
1968 Plymouth Fury III (old police cruiser)
1973 Chevy Impala
1972 Dodge D100 Van
1975 Ford Granada
1965 Ford Custom (car not truck)
1972 Ford Mavrick
1971 AMC Gremlin
1968 Chevy Nova
1970 Ford XL (sport model of the LTD)
1974 Ford F-150
1974 Ford E-100 Van
1979 Ford Pinto
1979 Ford Granada
1976 Ford LTD
1976 Pontiac Ventura
1978 Chevy Malibu
1976 Chevy Sport Van
1976 Olds Cutlass
1978 Chevy Impala
1976 Chevy 1500 truck
1992 Hyundia Ecel XL
1995 Geo Tracker
1981 Ford E-150 Van
1985 Chevy Caprice (which I still have)
1997 Chevy Lumina
1994 Chevy 1500 truck (which I still have)
1990 GMC 3500 box truck (whick I still have)
2002 Chevy Tahoe Z-71 )which I still have)

.... thats not counting the numerous cars I have use for Demolition Derbys over the years .... if you want to know about those , I can try to list those cars too

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Hey Loves Licking, with all the american cars how did you end up with a Hyundia?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links