Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Chris Benoit died yesterday. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Chris Benoit died yesterday.
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oliver2788:
i will wait until the conclusion of this until i will make a comment on benoit. i kind of think it was a setup and try to blame it on benoit. maybe a family memeber.

Yeah sure they killed his family, then overpowered this huge monster of a man and hung him. [Roll Eyes]
It's something to keep in mind, these celebrities are strangers regardless of the fact that they are popular and famous you don't really know them. His no dead wife filed for divorce a few years ago stating that he was violent and cruel. If he actually killed his little boy, he is a 100% POS.
People may have probs with their spouses but man I hate it when they drag their children into it. [Mad]

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will wait until its proven that he killed his wife and son. its looking like its all a setup to me. because my friends family got killed that way and blamed it on the husband but months and months later the truth came out it was there uncle. so i will wait until everything comes and proven that he killed his wife and son.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
I hope they scrapped the Vince-death storyline amid the Benoit incident.

The Vince-death storyline was a weird one. I thought he might be selling the company or sumthin' along the same guidelines.... I wander how they're gonna handle this one with the real Benoit death [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wandered about the Guerrero death and that it gave the WWE Massive publicity.... A thought lurkin' in the back of my mind, a possibility that Foul Play was involed in both incidents to gain publicity BUT..... Just a one of "WHAT IF" thoughts [Confused]

[ June 27, 2007, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Chris Benoit and his wife did have a bona fide enemy for most of their lives together: Kevin Sullivan, Nancy's ex-husband and a former wrestler who at one point did everything he could to bury Benoit's career when he was in WCW.

Who knows what really happened. Either way, its a tragedy and I hope it never happens again. Wrestling's a tough, tough business to be in. It's like the circus, except you're getting hurt way more often.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I am still waiting for the police to catch the people who really killed OJ's wife.
Terrible how these people get set up all the time.
Last night I ran into Tu-Pac and Elvis and they both agree it sounds like a big conspiracy

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kick it with Tupac and Elvis. Smoked weed with them the other night.

What I mean, is that no one knows the exact circumstances. It's 98% that Benoit was the one who did it. Why, is another question. Was it deliberate? Roid rage? Did he suddenly lose his mind and didn't know what he was doing? We won't get those exact answers for another few weeks, when the autopsy findings are announced. There's all sorts of shit that gets turned around once a forensics team gets involved. As of now, based on the circumstantial evidence, Benoit is responsible.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are not gonna find benoit toys @ toys r us anymore,they canned them,as well as wwe is nolonger selling benoit merchandise.now,
it took me a wile to respond to this thread..benoit was one of the best of the past 20 years.its a shame that @ the end of the day this is what he'll be rememberd for.he always gave his all,even @ jus a lil house show,where wrestlers sometimes are''eased''..do I think he had roid rage?-no.do I think kevin sullivan killed him-lol no.what people forget,and the media forgets is your job is to take bumps,and getting hit wit loose fists,chairs,and doing his signiture flying headbutt every other day has to something to ones head after a wile.just look @ his last televised bout with burke where benoits head ended up in burkes knees wile attepting his flying headbutt.do not be surprised if it comes out in the end that they found brain damage affecting the frontal lobes.jus my opinion.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Yeah, I am still waiting for the police to catch the people who really killed OJ's wife.
Terrible how these people get set up all the time.
Last night I ran into Tu-Pac and Elvis and they both agree it sounds like a big conspiracy

[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

I don't believe it was roid rage. I don't think they even found steroids in his system. He was abusive, plain and simple thats is why his wife filed for divorce in 2004. Was OJ a victim of roid rage? No. He killed his wife in a jealous fit.
AS to Chris getting hit with chairs, flying headbutts, etc, here is a newsflash people. Professional "Wrestling" is phony. Was he talented? Maybe but since the outcome of the matches is pre-determined, who knows? That's one reason why I never watched it because it is cheesy and fake. I would sooner watch Nascar. And I hate Nascar.

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

I think that's an unfair assessment of pro wrestling. Yeah, it's pre-determined and choreographed, but those guys are seriously putting their bodies on the line. They're away from their families for months and months on end and hurt themselves all the time. And I'm not even talking about chair shots, falling off ladders, etc. Just the basic mat wrestling and slams and stuff hurt. And it all builds up.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I guess he wanted to save himself from an O.J. type trial.

I don't follow wrestling at all so I don't know anything about the guys in it. In Texas some 20+ years ago there was a family of wrestlers named Von Eric whom died off one by one in weird ways which I don't remember off hand. I think drugs were involved with them though.

they all committed suicide

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I think that's an unfair assessment of pro wrestling. Yeah, it's pre-determined and choreographed,

In other words...Phony [Laugh]
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
And I'm not even talking about chair shots, falling off ladders, etc. Just the basic mat wrestling and slams and stuff hurt. And it all builds up.

No different from what professional stuntmen do every day. That's all they are. Highly paid, steroid taking, professional stuntmen.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Why are you antagonizing me? Do stuntmen do this sort of thing day in, day out, travel on the road near 300 days out of the year, and consistently take a pounding every time out? I doubt it. Anyone who knows and follows pro wrestling knows about all the little ins and outs, the way guys work a match (improvise half the time) and that there are guys who are significantly better wrestlers than others (Hogan was a garbage wrestler, Bret Hart was a ring god).

And they're not as well paid as you think. They almost all have difficult times getting insurance because of their occupation. It's athletic acting, but unlike something you watch in the movies, they take risks all the damn time. In fact, about the only other business that I think is as consistently physically taxing as pro wrestling is boxing, especially at the lower end, when there's guys who fight every other week and get paid peanuts.

Honestly, pro wrestlers don't nearly as much credit as they deserve for being athletes, albeit ones who don't compete.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links