Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Chris Benoit died yesterday. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Chris Benoit died yesterday.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno if anyone else around here is a wrestling fan, but Chris Benoit, and his wife and son, were found dead in their home today. I can't even begin to tell you how saddening this is for me and for pro wrestling. Benoit was an all-time great, and just another tragic death in a business that's had too many of them lately. [Cry]

Either way....RIP Chris Benoit, and thanks for all the memories.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And also major league pitcher Rod Beck who played for the Giants and lastly for the San Diego Padres.He died yesterday as well..I met him once..nice guy!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't believe Chris Benoit died, let alone his whole family. I wonder what the hell happened?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your a great wrestler Chris. I read on wwe's website it was double muder sucide. We'll miss you.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sad time [Cry] ... To me one of the Best Technical Wrestlers ever along side his good friend Bret ("Hitman") Hart... It was a Cool Technicallity match that they had in remeberence of Owen Hart via WCW.... So So So Sad... Rabid Wolverine is definately a great loss to the his fans and the WWE..

MUCH RESPECT!!!!

R.I.P [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday."
Sorry, but that`s not cool... [Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell! when did this happen exactly?
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy crap...why on earth would he kill his own wife and 7 year old son? i am shocked.
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to find one of his figures in stores but no luck so far...there's a 3-pack I came across at Toys R Us - it has him and Booker T with Randy Orton but it's 20 bucks.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe this at all. I really don't want to believe it, if all truth be told. I don't even know what to say. I really hope that it isn't true, but, it seems there's no other explanation: Why, Chris, why?! I just don't understand.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess he wanted to save himself from an O.J. type trial.

I don't follow wrestling at all so I don't know anything about the guys in it. In Texas some 20+ years ago there was a family of wrestlers named Von Eric whom died off one by one in weird ways which I don't remember off hand. I think drugs were involved with them though.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grishnak
Board Regular
Member # 16756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grishnak   Email Grishnak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im shocked. im a wrestling fan and thought benoit was the best technically sound guy in the wwe today.

first i was shocked to hear that they were dead. then even more when i heard the whole story.

and all those nice things everyone said on RAW.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I hope they scrapped the Vince-death storyline amid the Benoit incident.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love benoit, and when i heard it about i was so shocked

apparently what ahppened, is he nilled nancy by accident, i think he choked her to death, then he killed his son so he didnt havent to see his dad as a murderer, then he hung himself,

so so so so sad

they think it was riod rage

i dont wanna believe it, her seemed like such a great man, i had the priviledge to seem him in ecw back in the day

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will wait until the conclusion of this until i will make a comment on benoit. i kind of think it was a setup and try to blame it on benoit. maybe a family memeber.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links