Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Height/Weight...To Those Who Don't Mind... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Your Height/Weight...To Those Who Don't Mind...
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'4" 225 lbs

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sean075
Board Regular
Member # 23905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean075     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'3" and 220. My mom and her friend say I look like Joey Lawrence? I don't even knowho he is, but apparently that's who I look like
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'7-5'8 over 200lbs. Belly, and everything. It's great. =D
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm 5'8.... just a minute while I step on the bathroom scale...

Right around 148 lbs.

And Salvy, at just 2" taller and almost 90 lbs heavier than me I'm hoping that you are solid muscle and not lookin' like the Staypuft Marshmallow Man! [Laugh]

Are you this?
 -

Or this?
 -

Actually both of those guys are pretty scarey to me! [Laugh]

That was totally disgusting.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 4'10.5" and 96lbs

--------------------
Come see me at http://www.feetexposure.com comming soon!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Audry:
I'm 4'10.5" and 96lbs

[Eek!] That's petite!! Whats your shoe size?? If you dont mind me asking! From your avatar you look "innocent"...am I right?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, you can say i'm not by nature!! and i'm a size 7.

--------------------

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

size 7! Great size! Must be the angle of the picture that looks like innocent! [Tongue]
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

well, bluetoelover, you should check out some of my pictures and videos that i have posted and tell me what you think.

--------------------

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'10

about 185 lbs, last i checked

Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'0" 175-180lbs during the summer and 185-190lbs during the winter. I stay in the gym.

[ August 15, 2007, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Audry:
well, bluetoelover, you should check out some of my pictures and videos that i have posted and tell me what you think.

Checked and double checked just to make sure I wasnt dreaming! [Eek!] Beautiful..."innocent" looking yes..actually innocent..well... [Wink]
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I quit smoking on March 22, 2007. From then to April I put on 10 pounds. Currently, I'm 5' 7", 180lbs. In a few months, I'll be down to my goal weight of 165lbs. I work out a few days a week, and I have been eating more properly.

[ August 14, 2007, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6' 2''
265lbs
same weigh in as the rock
lol
shame im not built like him

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuzz is 5 ft 9.5 in. and I am a cuddley 210 lbs. due to all the pot I smoke. Oops did I share too much? :-P

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links