Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Height/Weight...To Those Who Don't Mind... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Your Height/Weight...To Those Who Don't Mind...
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6ft3 250lbs.I never thought it would happen but at 32 gravity is catching up with me.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I`m 1.90m and weigh 80kg...if I´m not mistaken that`s 6ft2 and 176lbs.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(4' 11" on the license) but in reality I am 5' 0"

116 lbs - just weighed [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im 6ft 1 and 195lbs

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
(4' 11" on the license) but in reality I am 5' 0"

116 lbs - just weighed [Smile]

Oh Mommie, I really LOVE petite women like you! Sexxxxy!!!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I quit smoking on March 22, 2007. From then to April I put on 10 pounds. Currently, I'm 5' 7", 180lbs. In a few months, I'll be down to my goal weight of 165lbs. I work out a few days a week, and I have been eating more properly.

It has been a few months since I weighed in here (Aug 14th was the post I quoted). Today, December 23rd, I'm down to 168lbs. I'll be at my goal weight after the holidays.

[ December 23, 2007, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only if you don't have a forth helping of the glazed ham, dressing, and a couple of gallons of eggnog Bondo! [Laugh]

I could definitely use a bit of exercise to get toned up myself, but I'm definitely waiting until after the next week! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'0" 178lbs.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'8 169 pounds...put on a few since I started this thread lol....gotta burn ten pounds and get back to 160

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm consistently between 145-149 lbs. After a sedentary winter, I'm on the high end; that will change as soon as Spring actually keeps its promise. As for height, I'm discouraged to find that I'm now under 5'5".

After the age of 35, the average human (more likely the average American - the synopses of some studies aren't always that clear) loses an inch of height every decade due to the loss of bone mass and compression of the vertebral discs. I seem to be following that course.

As a typical male, I'm pleased to note that, although my height may have decreased (as my belt-line sneaks toward my armpits) my length remains unaffected.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 6' even and 220 lbs. I gained 20 lbs. during the last four months of unemployment. I'm usually pretty active. Also doesn't help that age is causing my metabolism to slow down.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6' 1" -- 215

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since I last posted my size, I had actually gained weight and gotten up to damn near 260 lbs. I also re-measured my height and found I was actually 5'9", not 5'10"...bummer. But in the same span, I lost all the weight I put on and am now back down to 235.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I'm consistently between 145-149 lbs. After a sedentary winter, I'm on the high end; that will change as soon as Spring actually keeps its promise. As for height, I'm discouraged to find that I'm now under 5'5".

After the age of 35, the average human (more likely the average American - the synopses of some studies aren't always that clear) loses an inch of height every decade due to the loss of bone mass and compression of the vertebral discs. I seem to be following that course.

As a typical male, I'm pleased to note that, although my height may have decreased (as my belt-line sneaks toward my armpits) my length remains unaffected.

My parents are in their early 70s now and they have shrunk a bit over the years. My pop used to be taller than me, but now he's about 1" shorter than me. And I'll be damned he wears his pants almost up to his chest. I guess that'll be me in another 30 years too and the rest of you mugs as well!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

My parents are in their early 70s now and they have shrunk a bit over the years. My pop used to be taller than me, but now he's about 1" shorter than me. And I'll be damned he wears his pants almost up to his chest. I guess that'll be me in another 30 years too and the rest of you mugs as well! [/QUOTE]

That could be an advantage. At that age I'll be living on a fixed income and I'll need any financial break I can get. If I wear my pants high enough, I can eliminate the expense of shirts. I'm gonna start shopping for pants with the proper neck size.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links