Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Chick Jock Straps ???? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chick Jock Straps ????
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footgirl, are you being sarcastic?
That device is/was called a "chastity belt"; it wasn't used for 'kink', but quite the opposite.

_fjb_ [Smile]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL FOOTJOYBOY read one of the posts ahead of mine. Someone said it was used for that, not chastity.

Oh and I am never sarcastic! right....

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it, footgirl, I missed sofatater's sentence about kinksters.

_fjb_ [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google "chastity belt" Things used in sexual gratification are not always use in a manner consistent with their design. Today, such devices are still used to instill a sense of deprivation. (They make 'em for guys too.) The devices certainly look different because of a better assortment of materials, but the intent hasn't changed.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

My friends seemed to all aquire chastity belts once married! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

It's called a marriage certificate...

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
My friends seemed to all aquire chastity belts once married! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

It's called a marriage certificate...

Actually I have heard of a food that cuts a woman's sex drive by almost 80%. Its called wedding cake. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

hahaha!!! We were the opposite. I think after 16 yrs of marriage... we go at it now more than before... lol Our friends think we are nuts!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
hahaha!!! We were the opposite. I think after 16 yrs of marriage... we go at it now more than before... lol Our friends think we are nuts!

Got kids? That will put a damper on the spontaneity of bending the old lady over the kitchen counter and taking her while she's dicing an onion. Its more like you have to book an appointment now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

..."bending the old lady over the kitchen counter"...
Comment by LD

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Hey appointment sex isnt bad either! At least at time you know its on! lol...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links