Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Chick Jock Straps ???? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chick Jock Straps ????
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been tuning into the 'Women's College World Series' softball tournament lately and got to wondering if female athelete's wear a female version of a jock strap.
Anyone know ??

_fjb_ [Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't think so....but I'm not certain

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never ever seen anything in my areas for that. Nothing in the lingere shops, and I go to the sports store every couple months and nothing I have seen in the girls section for that at all.

I mean, if we get kicked or hit below the belt- it may hurt- but its like a hurt if someone kicked you on the leg. From what I have been told, when a man gets kicked, they cant breathe or something... So, I couldnt imagine why they would even sell something like that for us. We just dont need it.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both of my daughters were involved in high school sports. One of them played soft ball. No jock straps. Just sports bras. They don't have much use for a jock strap. A jock strap is designed to keep your package in one place. (rather than bouncing all over.)

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sports bras suck. Would never ever wear them for this simple fact. Makes you look like you have the uniboob! lol I like them up, perky, pulled in and round. I found there are plenty of bras out there that will hold you in yet do not smush them to the point where they look like one boob across! lol

Then again, did not realize this in high school! hahahaa

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've seen the sports bra.
O.K., I can imagine the girls in the field may not need a 'jock strap', but it would seem that the catcher would need some type of protection--like maybe a cup.

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that girls need one because they do not have anything flopping around there and the chances of getting hit directly there is less than a guy.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the medieval "female jock strap."
 -
[Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Oh, I also forgot to mention, another reason I keep tuning in is that I'm seeing alot of foot dangling in the stands-especially behind home plate and down the baselines.
I'm even seeing ladies bare feet draped over the bannisters. [Eek!]

One word of caution: some of the guys there are wearing flip-flops too; [Puke] so double check before you gawk.

_fjb_

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

LD, that pic. bring up a whole 'nother question:
How in the world did they take a dump in one of those things? [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They just squeezed it out thru the hole in the back of it. Look closer and you'll see a front and back area of teeth. Only wealthy nobles would bother with "Chastity Belts" since they had to be custom made, they were very expensive. So, they also had servants to help 'mlady stay clean(?). That had to be a very uncomfortable pair of "drawers" as well. Which brings up another thought. The key holder was gone on a crusade for months at a time or was killed in battle. I wonder how many women died of infection caused by those things.

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

HOLY LORD lololol... I have never seen that pic before.

Who in the hell wore those? I can barely stand full hose and always opt for thigh highs. lol

omg that pic is priceless

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dangit!!! glad we've hit modern times for most of the world.

well.. good thing for thigh highs.. if not.. me and footgirl would have to share some choiced words! lol1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Just for fun, I did a little bit of research. It seems that those things were not actually used in the medieval period. Though they were mentioned in poetry and such, no such device has been found that could be dated older than the 19th century. And there's no proof that they were actually used as described. Kinksters use(d) such devices in their sexual routines.
I guess that answered the question I had about death from infection.

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

I am all for toys but... this would not be in my nightstand drawer EVER!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links