Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Guitar Hero anyone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Guitar Hero anyone?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The drums are pretty accurate in game play. If any non guitaring noob becomes an expert on the guitar part of the game, of course he is not going to be anywhere with a standard guitar. BUT... If a non drumming noob becomes an expert on the drumming part of the game, I'd say he has already past half way to a drumming sensation.

There are only 3 drum pads, 2 symbols and the kick pedal but they share capabilites of a full kit. eg. When the left symbol is the hi-hat, the right symbol becomes the crash and when you ride with the right symbol, then the left becomes the crash. Toms vary but the kick is always the kick and the snare is always the snare (red unless using lefty mode [Big Grin] ).

The only prob I have at the mo' with the drum kit, is that I've only had it a week and the symbols are already cracking (as you can see from the underside) but the thick rubber covering is seemingly holding it together.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got Lengends of Rock and was on it for three hours laast night and my 15 year old daughter kicked my ass... [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
The drums are pretty accurate in game play. If any non guitaring noob becomes an expert on the guitar part of the game, of course he is not going to be anywhere with a standard guitar. BUT... If a non drumming noob becomes an expert on the drumming part of the game, I'd say he has already past half way to a drumming sensation.

There are only 3 drum pads, 2 symbols and the kick pedal but they share capabilites of a full kit. eg. When the left symbol is the hi-hat, the right symbol becomes the crash and when you ride with the right symbol, then the left becomes the crash. Toms vary but the kick is always the kick and the snare is always the snare (red unless using lefty mode [Big Grin] ).

The only prob I have at the mo' with the drum kit, is that I've only had it a week and the symbols are already cracking (as you can see from the underside) but the thick rubber covering is seemingly holding it together.

That sounds pretty decent, the fact that they change up, but some of the songs on there, most of the heavier songs would include double bass pedal, the hi hat's have a pedal as well to open and close, and most drummers have a latch that they have to change up for double bass pedal activity to keep the hats closed. I mean that's some hardware technicality shit there, but i don't doubt that somebody with a little experience on a drum set with gh or rockband would be in a small way on a way to being decent at the drums, but take away their little green, red, yellow, blue and orange blips on the screen, add a wrack with an actual crash or crashes, a seperate ride symbol, and a china crash, atleast 2 toms on the wrack and a floor tom, plus the snare and the ability to work the pedal on the hi hat symbols while keeping rhythm with the bass kicker... It'd be like watching somebody make a pretzel! [Smile]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in as a new addicted fan

it's been running my life since christmas, i got guitar hero 3 legends of rock and rock band

my dad loves it too and like i mentioned before he is a guitar instructor, he never plays video games

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links